Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you date yourself?

I would totally date myself, I think it's because when I dress I attempt to emulate traits and styles I'm attracted to.

No, when I see myself in the mirror I try to act like I don't know me
    Two Spirits

Gee I dunno, I mean Annie is really hot and all that, but she is much too much high maintenance for me.
    Last edited by AnnieMac; 04-21-2016 at 06:29 AM.

When I look in the mirror I see this woman who I am strongly attracted to and makes me excited. She is definitely someone my male self would love to date and take to bed.

Platinum Member
    Hi Judy , ABSOLUTELY !!......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member
    Date my self? I do every time I talk about my childhood or early work experience. I even f***** my self when I started my own business!

I guess I am vaguely cute enough? I like who I feel like I a presenting, and would find myself fun. Does that count?

Funny you should ask this question. I remember the first time I fully dressed and looked in mirror, I was so surprised and pleased, that's exactly what I said, "I would totally date myself".

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Sure, I would date myself. That would be cool to go out on Halloween. Carla the Dominatrix with her little sissy carla.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I date myself pretty much every day, like when I say "oh, do you know that song Come On Eileen?"
    *crickets*

Or if I say, "Hey remember that scene from that movie Caddyshack where Chevy Chase..."

*crickets*

I'm totally dated every day.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Oh I would totally get into trouble if I dated myself.

Absolutely- I am my own type, especially when dressed

I suppose the one downside is that I'm taller than myself when I'm in heels. Which can be OK because I like tall women.

Oh yes, I would love to meet a real "Crissy", I bet she would be lots of fun!!

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    My goal is to be much more attractive while dressed than in drab. If I see a hottie in the mirror, in my own mind at least, then some success has been achieved.

I can always dream that another person might long to date Lydia.

Oh well, at least for now she is my alter ego's very best girlfriend.

<----- This? Really? Oh heck no! I am demanding and a diva and opinionated. I spend way too money on clothes. I am too gregarious to just pay attention to one person...
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Sure. As long as she picks up the tab for the date.

jodi

Yes I would. It was only when I looked in the mirror in full get up and wig (a long blonde one too, I never realised blonde hair suited my normally brunette follicles) that I realised what people meant about my striking eyes and my great smile, really gave me a boost in confidence.

Nope nope

Would I date a woman who is expressly designed to appeal to a guy like me, who has all the physical characteristics that turn me on, and who loves turning me on? Oh, yes yes yes. If only I could find such a woman somewhere other than in a mirror.
    Last edited by Lori Kurtz; 04-21-2016 at 02:52 PM. Reason: insert missing word

Banned Read only
    I sure hope I could find a woman better looking then me! Wait...! I did and I married her.

Silver Member
    No - I still see a guy, and I would not date a guy.

Absolutely!

Why not? I'm already in love with her!
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by JennykBailey View Post
    I look like my mum, that would just be wrong 😀
    Locking the brakes... screeech! Come to think of it, so do I, yah, maybe I wouldn't be dating myself...but on the other hand my mom was pretty hot in her day and I'd totally date a woman who looked like her but not her...

OK, this is getting weird, I'm off to play the song chain game...or Google some makeup tips 😦

I try to be the kind of attractive woman that someone would like to date, and I certainly do get some romantic attention when I am out en-femme, from those of either gender.

Yes, I would probably be interested in dating a woman who looked like I do when I go out as a girl. I'd be more inclined to do so if she was a GG than if she was TG like me, but being TG wouldn't knock her out of consideration.