Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Would you date yourself?

Reality Check
    I would except that I already know what's between my legs and that my boobs and butt are fake. I would walk down the street with me though. It's an interesting thought.

If a GG looked like me and liked me, i would certainly love to date her.
    Hugs, Ellen

No way that could happen. I'm SO out of my own league.

Since my alter ego is kind of a projection of what I want in a woman, yes, I would do it. It would be my ideal date in some sense.

For a long time I would say yes to that. I don't know how good I could make myself look these days without professional help with make-up and have some time to dress to the nines. I probably would still date myself. It would be kind of narcissistic, don't you think? But at the same time, it would be pretty special and a melding experience.

Nah, this girl is too high maintenance!!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Many say it's critical to find someone who will teach you about new things, and in an ideal world, I pretty much agree.

However, FAR more important in my book are basic tastes and basic values. Those would already be there if you dated yourself. In addition, I'm think i'm pretty hot for a 62-year-old. As someone up-thread said, I'd probably be too scared to ask myself out though.

(I wish there was a general thread for outing oneself, rather than all the personal, usually short-lived ones.)

So...rather than starting a new short-lived thread, i will just mention that after agonizing years (decades?), I told my daughter today at lunch. I figured it wouldn't be a big deal to her, and it wasn't. First person outside of a therapist's office I've told. I thought she might have suspected. She didn't.

(now that I've gone briefly off-topic, I request any responses please go to a thread deemed more appropriate)
    Last edited by Anneliese; 05-04-2016 at 03:01 PM.

I definitely would but I think my gf would be jealous of me dating me lol.
    You're a Daisy if you do! -Doc Holliday

Yes and no?
    Yes if we are only taking into account looks.
    At the same time I feel like it is one of those that would start well but i feel like the relationship would be unhealthy eventually disintegrating for the greater good. Neither of us would be able to sleep. We would stay up all night asking each other stupid questions past the point of being so tired that a cohesive thought is impossible to form

Very time I look in the mirror that is the woman I would love to be and yes I would date myself.

Especially love the clothes she wears lol
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Indeed, sometimes I look in the mirror and say to myself, you 're pretty much good looking and classy (yes my woman side is a little bit egocentric ). So, yes, if I were single and a girl looked like me and had the same fashion style than me I would likely ask her to take glass to know her better.
    Boys who dress as girls have more fun.

This is an interesting question, as I think the answers, which I gues outsiders might not expect, touch on the core issues behind why many of us enjoy dressing in the first place.

Yes, like many here, I would go out with my alter ego. Why?, well I suppose Clodagh is my own design. She dresses exactly how I find attractive, compliments her best features in a way that I find desirable. I wonder though how far does this extend for people? Do you just want to meet your femme self? Do you want to touch her?, kiss her? Are you sexually attracted to your femme image?

Reality Check
    I already posted about knowing what was between my legs and that I had fake boobs and butt, but after thinking about this thread for a while, I decided I would date myself because I'm sure I would show me a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Clodagh View Post
    This is an interesting question, as I think the answers, which I gues outsiders might not expect, touch on the core issues behind why many of us enjoy dressing in the first place.

Yes, like many here, I would go out with my alter ego. Why?, well I suppose Clodagh is my own design. She dresses exactly how I find attractive, compliments her best features in a way that I find desirable. I wonder though how far does this extend for people? Do you just want to meet your femme self? Do you want to touch her?, kiss her? Are you sexually attracted to your femme image?
    Yes, yes, yes, and yes.

Her name is Denise.

(named after the first girl I was turned on by in (I think) fourth grade. I chose Anneliese because I seem to recall Denise was taken. I was shocked there was at least one other (spelled) Annaliese.)

This is 100% on-topic.

Who here has heard of this book, which was written by the same author who wrote Star Trek's "The Trouble with Tribbles"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ma...Folded_Himself

Daniel repeatedly encounters alternate versions of himself, ultimately having sex with himself and beginning a relationship with himself. He learns that the changes he has made to his timeline have erased all traces of his childhood and early life. Finding himself lonely and hoping to correct the situation, he jumps backwards in time, where he meets a female version of himself called Diane. He begins a relationship with Diane. Diane soon becomes pregnant and gives birth to a son. Shortly after, Daniel and Diane separate, and Daniel raises his son in 1950s America. As Daniel ages, he becomes more obsessed with returning to the relationship he had with Diane, and then with the thought of his own inevitable death. He spends much of his time at a house party set in 1999, enjoying the company of dozens of versions of himself at different ages.

Yes, because I know what I like. You have inadvertently raised something interesting here. I think all of us cross dressers are bit narcissistic, some more than others.

Yes, I would date myself, because of my personality, desires, taste in cloths, hobbies and so many other things going for me. If I had to date me on looks and looks alone it would be iffy, but other than that, if I could clone myself you would see twins at the movies.

I love this thread, even tho' my first reaction was to have a flashback to the creepy scene in Silence of the Lambs where Ted Levine is prancing around semi-nude in front of a full length mirror, and says, "I'd f**k me!"

As a man, I would date myself, because I would think I have a terrific androgynous physique, and also I'd have knowledge what a tigress I am between the sheets.

The real question is whether or not I would date my male persona? I'm not sure I'd like a man with so many masculinity issues. lol! I prefer guys who are taller than me, and who have burly, linebacker body types.

Quote Originally Posted by Clodagh View Post
    I wonder though how far does this extend for people? Do you just want to meet your femme self? Do you want to touch her?, kiss her? Are you sexually attracted to your femme image?
    Yes, I want to meet my femme self. And I want to touch her and kiss her and ... well, let your imaginations run wild, girls. That's what my imagination does, and that's what it's all about for me.

Sure why not it's not all about looks it's personality and having fun together

This is one of best threads...can't let it die...

I dress with the idea of being hot TO ME !

Everything I wear and present is what I want in an ideal woman.

I wouldn't date me no matter what I look like. I'm an aashole! Glad my wife loves me!

Hell no... In guy slang, I would be a "two bagger "!! One bag over my face & another over Mel's face!!!

oh yeah! And I'd caress my long hair all the time!

In terms of appearance, that's kind of a bar I set for myself. If I was in a bar (I'm single) and I wanted to strike up a conversation, would I do that, with me? Depends on the outfit .. hehe

I would have to say no, but that's got more to do with the fact that I don't have any want to date or anything like that