Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going out shopping with a Female while Crossdressed

Going out shopping with a Female while Crossdressed

Ok so I have met a female online who is very open minded and answered an ad I had online,

My add pretty much asked for me to meet up with an open minded female who would be happy to help dress me up as Jess and go out shopping or something,

So I got a reply and this girl is amazing she knows exactly how to help out, hair makeup clothing the works,

So the question is have any of you been out dressed up as your feminine self with a female friend. If so how was it what did you do and what are your suggestions and tips

Yes. She's a GG who is very open to TGs who I met at one of our girl's night out.

We got a joint pedi, and went shopping at few places. She came with me into the girl's dressing area at Nordstrom's Rack, and took this pic of me.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Junior Member Beauty Parlor Bev's Avatar
    I have actually gone shopping with my Beautician. We became friends over the course of several years of appointments and she has become more interested (not romantically) in girls like us, and always has tons of questions. Not in a "probing" way but really just to understand more. I tease her that she is my therapist as well as my Beautician! It is great to be out with a GG, and we have always had fun with no negative comments or actions.

Banned Read only

Red face i meet GG women who get Excited about this all the time

If you tell to many of the secrets the magic vanishes.
    CAUTION!

Most GG women i know like real TS and not CD's as much.
    Last edited by summerbunny; 04-21-2016 at 11:37 PM.

I went with my wife once - casual skirt & top and flats (since lots of walking was expected and normally one doesn't dress high for a walk in the botanic gardens).
    Suggest you think of where your going, and what your doing, and what other women would wear to said venue.
    Otherwise maybe start at home as a male, and let her help dress you up?
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have a few GG shopping partners and we enjoy hanging out doing other things too like going to museums or historical sites.
    Sometimes we go to lunch together.
    One of them has had her husband come to lunch and hang out with us.

I have been shopping with a GG friend a few times. It would seem nice to hang out.

I have a friend like that as well.. It's heaps of fun just her being there in the fitting rooms to take pictures.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

Hi Jess, Being that you met this "GG" on line and you are going to meet "her" BE CAREFUL!!!!!! On line set up meeting can be dangerous, meet in a public area.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

I often shop en femme with my wife. It really is fun, and we both have suggestions about what we are trying on and buying. I think she would rather do that than have my impatient male self there. Other GG's have said they'd love to go shopping with me, and I would look forward to that. After all, they have had their whole lives to work out what clothes they like ... and we have missed out on so much of that!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I've shopped enfemme alone and with my wife....it's definitely more enjoyable when I have my BFF (wife) to enjoy the experience.

sounds great,i just wish to have some crossdresser in my area for some shopping or long walk through city!

That's the way I've always done (well mostly) as I always go with my wife.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

After my wife and I decided that I needed to get rid of all of my guy type clothes, she and I would always go shopping together.
    It went that way for the first year of so.
    I just felt more comfortable.
    Over the last year or so I have started going alone.
    In fact, It has sort of become one of my chores.
    I get to go grocery shopping and she takes out the trash.

I've been out more times with my wife shopping & trying on clothes, going to dinner, & movies more times than I can remember. I've also been out alone but with my best friend is definately more enjoyable & her opinion is invaluable
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Quote Originally Posted by Krystenw View Post
    I get to go grocery shopping and she takes out the trash.
    having been grocery shopping, she got the best end of that deal

My GF and I went shopping all the time together. Our tastes were similar but not quiet the same. The June before she died we bought shoes that matched at Charlotte Rousse
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Going out shopping with a GG friend for the first time tomorrow fully dressed really looking forward to it.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I'm one of the lucky ones that has an accepting (and in my case encouraging) wife. We go out together as girlfriends often, only the other day she suggested we go out for some shopping and a movie. She always makes me feel like I'm her best gal friend .... and her spouse!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Aspiring Member
    You are lucky to have such a friend. Some day I hope to get out of the closet with one gg friends. MUST shop!

I met a wonderful friend on line. She was very open and interested in meeting and having a new friend. We met once and really hit it off. We have met for lunch on a few occasions even celebrating her birthday. We've strolled the mall shopping and even visited the ladies room when we had to. I think the best part of this is that she simply treats me just as any female friend she would be out with. I never feel weird or self conscious with her and I really get to experience a really cool girlfriend experience.

It is very nice to read such positive experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by JessieA View Post
    Going out shopping with a GG friend for the first time tomorrow fully dressed really looking forward to it.
    Interesting: A story of two Jess'es.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

I wish. I would love to do that. I just don't see it happening anytime soon

Yes I hand with my girlfriend a fee times. The first time we went to see Frank Marino Divas which is an awesome show by the way. Other times we went to eat and shopping. Well mostly walking around open air malls. Most of those store are too pricey for us. Then we had a full day we went shopping at a few stores then two malls then to the foodie fest and then a thire mall. It was always great had a lot of fun. Just be yourself and have fun.

I have never had this experience, but it sounds like it would be a lot of fun! The closest experience I have had was to be underdressed with bra, panties, and stockings, with a loose fitting shirt, while shopping with my wife to buy her some clothes, and have her but me some panties.
    It was enjoyable for me, but I wish it could have been out in the open between us.
    Di