Thread: All for a boy...

Banned Read only

All for a boy...

Hi everyone, maybe some remember me, a few months ago I was a very active girl in this site, I must say that this is a fantastic community, and have always found much support. I also made many great friends here, especially one in particular who became like my sister.

I disappeared for the map a months ago, did not tell anyone, I know that is wrong and is not something that makes a friend, but I really found myself in a very difficult personal situation ...

my femme journey was very nice, I had a lot of clothes at home, and almost daily wore panties and often pantyhose under my boy outfit. one day a colleague in the office discovered me... but what happened after I not had in mind... I always thought I was heterosexual, but the truth is that the more I wore ladies clothes the more I was awakening in me a strange curiosity, not to go into details, that office boy turned my lover... I fell in love like a little girl, he is much older than me.

after several months, I decided I did not want to be with him more, throw all my clothes, I quit my job and return home to my parents...
    I never speak with him again. I think he understand well becouse he never call me again.

Were very difficult moments, but I have realized that there is nothing wrong with me, or be ashamed, so I return here, I want to rebuild my entire collection of women's clothing. and of course again be part of CD.com

kisses to all and all

Wow! That's an interesting past, well you know you came to the right place, we will get you back on track. You can't change yesterday but you can change tomorrow. So don't look back only forward.

Welcome back Ninna. Look forward to a better time. Yeah the men I had in the past are no match at all for the woman that I have now. I am glad you got out of a bad relationship.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Read only
    Hi Danna, well I really never have a bad relationahip with him, he always was very nice with me, the problem was that I felt very confused about my sexuality... Then I decide to quit all this thing. Thanks for the advice girl!

Banned Read only
    Another warm welcome back Ninna! There's nothing wrong with who you are, in fact you're one of nicest people here (again) 😉

Thank you for the post, I understand why you left so quickly, sounds like a pretty tumultuous time to say the least!

Love is a form of insanity. Welcome back.

Welcome back! Our journey is full of discovery and in many cases confusion comes along. I have found clarity and support in reading the experience of others in this group. I hope for your happiness an to keep reading from you.
    I am also happy to find that you are healthy and OK. Good to have you back!

Relationships at work are bad, Mmmkay?

I don't care who is wearing the skirt. You need to be professional at your profession. Emotions don't have a place.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Ninna. I suspect many of us have had some degree of feelings of confusion in our journey. The fact that this group is always welcoming and supportive is tremendous solace when uncertainty invades our thoughts.

Welcome home, girl . . . . . Welcome home.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

I'll echo what MM said... Never dip your personal pen in the company ink.
    Welcome back Ninna. Glad you're ok.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.