Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do you prefer boys??

I have a girlfriend. I like girls that are built very slim like I am and look and dress how I want to look and dress as a woman.
    BUT with a man I like big guys that are a lot bigger than me. Masculine, dominant, strong, and manly men. Very unlike myself.
    I like a man to "take" me and be a manly man so I can be the girly girl.

How do I like my boys?

With coffee and fries. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sitting in a bar or around a fire BS'ing about sports or movies or other guy stuff and that's enough!!!!! The farther away, the better!!!!! Had an ugly near-experience as a young teen with a gay, perverted, sicko serial killer.........A REAL AND FAMOUS serial killer will make you not like, trust or even want to be around any other guys (except for my closest in-laws). I can barely stand to even touch or brush up against another man. The thread about KISSING another man absolutely makes me wretch! Sorry, no offense intended!

This is a true story for another day!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by lisa_vin; 05-20-2016 at 01:43 PM.
    Lisa

I thought I couldn't. But I HAD to know. Well lucky me, I did, and I had some very nice experiences with him. He was somewhat overweight, as tall as me in heels(!) And, he could make me feel so comfortable with him that i fell asleep cuddling with him. But, I couldn't wear forms around him, he hated those. There was a few other things he didn't like me doing. Problem was, he had heart issues that worried me. I decided to break away from all for a while, and resume male pursuits. I drew a few conclusions from it all-

A person is a person. Is he or she cares about you, then sex becomes a non-issue. You do it with them because you want to. Kisses, hugs, are the same from ether sex. Mutual appreciation for one another can make it mesh. If it bothers you, don't do it. They have to be appealing to you, and you them. Being clean is a big fat plus. After that, draw your own conclusions.

Witty, Intelligent, Well-educated, Empathetic, Communicative, Kind, Considerate are some of the personality qualities I like in a man. If a man doesn't possess most of those traits then I'm not interested. Men who are just looking for a warm place to stick their member are a dime a dozen.

Assuming that the mind which is driving the body is compatible, I like the visual appeal of a man who is muscular and lean (not necessarily ripped), and is handsome, clean-shaven with nice hair, and I sort of narrow the field by preferring guys who are at least as tall as I am (5-11 in bare feet).

On the other hand, I have to admit that there is something totally feminizing like the physical sensation of being taken by a big, burly man. My first real boyfriend was a former NFL lineman, about six foot six and three hundred pounds, and it was thrilling to be with him. He was also a beautiful human being, and I still mourn that he became disabled by heart disease and passed away about ten years ago.

I'm really into masculine men, they're my preference but I like feminine boys like me too.

I like a guy who is taller and older than me, preferably over 35. It would be nice if he's in decent shape but for me it's not a huge deal. He has to be clean shaven but I like a bit of body hair on men, their chests and arms mostly. He has to be dominant too, I like it when a guy knows what he wants and what he's doing. He'd love to kiss and cuddle just as much as me.

Older masculine men are the best!

I love guys who look masculine but are really feminine on the inside. More romantic and hot!

Mature black gentlemen.

I like pretty boys that look good in a dress! Other than that I've fantasized about masculine, tall, muscular types, but I haven't acted on that yet

My preference in men is first they have to be a gentleman. Suave, kind, intelligent, and somewhat dominant, in that he knows what he wants and he only wants it from me. Physically, he should be taller than me in my heels (I'm 5'11" so that's getting pretty tall) and bigger than me. I'm pretty thin so that's not hard to do. Clean shaven is a must (I hate two day stubble) and smells good too. Never been with a guy with a nice soft beard, that might be ok. A guy, in a well cut suit and tie ... heaven. As far as the face goes, I've never been a great judge of what is handsome or not in a man. Sure I can tell the difference between George Clooney and Danny Devito (thinking of the Nespresso commerical), but not so much subtle differences in between that spectrum. But yes, a tall George Clooney would be perfect.

A good looking mature gentleman with a full head of hair and no body hair anywhere. Someone who is between submission and dominant while patient in bed.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    I prefer boys to be respectful and polite to their elders. And at twice their arms length away.

Once they are MEN I prefer them to be polite and respectful to all women. And at twice their arms length away.

This may be off topic some, but slightly related. When I was reading this thread I realize all the women I have ever dated or first attracted to were always cute little things, usually 6 inches shorter than me. Although I'm a closet CD and married, I now have this attraction and fantasy about being with women that are taller and perhaps a little larger than me. When I start chatting with women taller than me (which is usually very tall for a woman since I am 6 feet) I find I am very attracted to this and even excited by it, and wondering what it would be like to be with a very tall woman, since I never have been. So in general normal gatherings I usually start conversations with taller women, and enjoy that, you know, talking up to them kind of. Maybe there is something too this that relates to is thread. Or perhaps I see them related somehow to CDs since we are usually tall. Gee, perhaps I want to be submissive to a taller woman. I dunno.
    Hope I didn't make that sound too creepy.
    Last edited by AnnieMac; 06-21-2016 at 03:40 PM.

My first thought was "I prefer MEN who are breathing" (boys? uh no, used literally that is creepy, used figuratively I don't have time to raise a child.)

Some of these responses are sounding like classified ads

And AnnieMac...I have no idea what you were saying there and yes it was off topic. The question was about dating men
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    Devonne, what would it look like for your wife to be in tune with you? Your fantasies, are they important enough for you to pursue even if it means cheating on your SO? I'm scared I might not be enough for my SO even though I adore him/her both ways....does that sound dumb?
    While it is most definitely true that gender and orientation are not one in the same, My belief from all that I have seen on here is that CDers are more likely to be bi sexual or at least bi curious than non cders. I do think the increase in femininity does play a part.... Having said that, If we were to poll every one of us, I think the majority of CDers will still be hetero only (no curiosity or experience or fantasy)
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

I've posted an ad online that I was a crossdresser and looking to experience being with a man. I got a few replies, but one has stood out way above the others. He's been a perfect gentleman in pur emails back and forth. He said he'd treat me like the woman I want to be. I've since deleted the ad and am now in the process of getting to know him before the inevitable meeting happens and I experience being with a man! His kindness in our corespondance has been amazing and he wants me to experience everything I want to! Honestly I'm so excited to take this step

Black and strong with a six pack. Dominant and a take what he wants attitude when we are alone, but still kind and a gentleman.

Just someone that will love me for who I am. Well as long as he's not 300lbs either. I consider myself bisexual so a woman who would love me for who I am, would suit me just fine also