Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you prefer boys??

Banned Read only

How do you prefer boys??

Well, I now know that I feel attracted to boys, also I discovered that I prefer masculine men...
    for girls who like boys ... how do you prefer?

Banned Read only
    Interesting post, being happily married I can sit on the fence I suppose but I find confidence to be universally attractive...and I do find men who dress well and pay attention to detail to be quite attractive actually (call it a 'man crush', yah it's a thing 😐 )

i also prefer a masculine man. and hopefully he is a big hearted and kind man. if he exists...
    paula

Only dated women.
    I think I am bi-curious, when I watch a racy movie, I have fantasized put myself in the position of the girl, being a girl with a masculine guy for me would be the only way to go.

Someone who is a gentleman of course.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Being a gentleman of course n being in shape for me.

Tall, muscular, no bodyhair and clean yet filthy stinking rich!!!!! Other than that I'm not too picky!
    Last edited by JeanetteX; 04-23-2016 at 07:23 AM.
    Love and hugs Jeanette

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Nice looking, intelligent, slim like a runner, great sense of humor, and best of all, very affectionate. Not too hairy either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Needs to be intelligent,good sense of humor,a gentleman, respectful with a big heart.
    Strong but not a a gym rat looking guy.
    If he has money then OK if not thats OK too its all about his personality and how I feel with him.

@Tracii G my taste in men is the exact same as yours

Needs to be intelligent, strong, in shape, trustworthy, and a nice heart. Likely doesn't exist.
    Part Time Girl

Interesting question. I'm bi-curious but definitely think about being with another crossdresser. I'm not at all attracted to hairy, masculine men. My ideal would be an in-shape, smooth shaven, CD. A guy that would feminize himself in women's clothes with me is a huge turn-on for me.

Although I have always been sexually attracted to women, I did have a gay sexual encounter about 15 years ago. While I don't regret the experience and it was a bit of an eye opener, it did little for me save for, on rare occasions, finding a guy attractive even if the thought of taking it further doesn't float my boat. I usually find it's the face that gets me, usually a slightly feminine and cute one. I do find the male body unattractive though, which is a bit of a shame as there are some really cute guys out there and I seem to be a bit of a hit with the gay ones. The funny thing is, my parents always thought I'd be a heartbreaker when I grew up. They were right but never in the way they imagined.
    "The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands but seeing with new eyes." - Marcel Proust

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Friedrich Nietzsche

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." - Friedrich Nietsche

Banned Read only
    Well I can add more: gentleman is very important i think i really dont care about the body hair... Tall with athletic body (not hulk) and I like a lot the strong and big hands.

Banned Spammer
    I will add this as well.
    The man doesn't have to be a Brad Pitt type super handsome guy with a set of six pack abs.
    It really doesn't matter to me if he is carrying around some extra pounds around the mid section as long as he has has all the qualities that are important.
    If I had a man like that I would be proud to be his.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 04-23-2016 at 05:49 PM.

Banned Read only
    well I really think I have a weakness for the six packs!

Banned Spammer
    Ninna if thats what you like thats just fine.

Banned Read only
    I like a cowboy - hyper masculine, like the Marlboro man, but without all that cancer! Cops are good too. Hairy vs. smooth doesn't matter to me, really, either's ok. It's an attitude, as much as a look.

I would be attracted to a man like myself. With a bit of fem in him and who is a CD. If I find someone like that, that would be a dream come true.

As a registered bisexual (here is my card) I have the room to ENJOY men as MEN.

Just like women: some are pretty, some are butch. Some are brilliant, some are inventive. Some know one end of a color palette from the other, some don't even SEE the palette.

Slinky boys, big bad bulls, Prince, and everything in-between.

Just because we don't like BEING men doesn't mean we can't LIKE men.

I personally like the big lumberjack type when I'm feeling femme, and the pretty little otter-boys when I'm feeling butch. Since I'm rarely one or the other, I guess that makes me a ****. }:>

Kitty / Moose
    Last edited by mechamoose; 04-25-2016 at 07:02 PM.
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

I have a hard enough time getting people together for a dinner. Best of luck on pick ups,

'ladies' might not mean what you think it means (here). I will dance with any of you.

Sad that a date-bot took over the thread.

/Smoochies
    Last edited by mechamoose; 04-26-2016 at 02:29 AM.
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

I deleted my original post. I didn't mean any offense.

A gentleman who always acts proper to a lady and is kind and caring.
    I dream about one day being the happy housewife and having my man come home to me from work

Non-binary/Questioning
    I have 'preferences' for men just as I have for women, but I'll happily go with someone who doesn't fit my 'ideal' if they're intelligent and I like them as a person. If we're talking fantasies here, though, I'd pick a guy who's in decent shape and without too much hair (facial is okay). Maybe that's setting the bar fairly low

I like 2 very different styles of men. Style 1 is a tall man, 6 foot 2 and up. No facial and very little body hair. I like a guy who has a good sense of humor that can also be somewhat dominant and take control of things and in reasonable shape.
    Style 2 is someone of asian decent that has those same attributes. I have always found Asian women and men to be very attractive.
    I never new how masculine I was until I tried to be a woman