Thread: Best b-day ever

Best b-day ever

I would like to thank everyone for the birthday wishes yesterday. We went to the mall last night, ate some fast food and then my wife wanted to buy Maria a gift. We went into many stores and it was amazing how free we talk to each other, asking me if I want this, or if this item would fit me, or if I have something like that already, and being Friday night the stores were pretty busy. In one store she came to me with a wrap around skirt and she knows I love anything wrap. She told me the only problem was she found it on the clearance rack and it is final sale. It wasn't cheap and I told her that I didn't want to take the chance, I have spent a lot of money on clothes that looked like they fit. My wife told me to wait a second and she went to check out the change room situation, she came back and told me to pick out a pair of male jeans and we will put the skirt with the pants and I could try the skirt on. I was a little nervous but as long as she was OK with it. I went in the change room shaking and took of my pants and already wearing pantyhose I put the skirt on, I was wearing a push up bra with a silk cami so I took of my jacket and it looked great and it was so exciting, my wife asked me how it looked and if it fit and asked me to open the door so she can see and that nobody else was there and she didn't see any cameras around. I told her she was crazy and she told me again nobodies around open the door that she knew I wanted to, soooooo I did and she told me it looked great and to come out and look at myself in the mirror, at this point I wanted to so bad and I was shaking so hard with excitement, I came out of the dressing room with my legs locked like a virgin and looked myself in the mirror and couldn't believe what I was doing. She held up her phone and she asked me to pose for a picture I did and that was the craziest thing I ever did, I looked myself in the mirror for another quick second and got changed.We went for a coffee and I told her she was crazy and she told me, maybe she is but wasn't this your best birthday ever, and that I would always remember it. She is right, i will always remember it, thirty years married she believes it's the dressing that keeps us so closes, she believes it's exciting and fun to do little crazy things. I told her its to bad I can't go to work on Monday and share this excitement or call a friend. She told me that I have a huge community here to share it with. She is right, so I hope you all don't mind that I shared this story of an exciting birthday that I will remember for ever and can share this only with you here. Thanks.

I'm honored and happy B-day, and congrats on the longevity of your marriage.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Awesome Birthday present and Happy Birthday.
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

What a great story, wow where that picture at, It sounds like you two are very happy together, thanks for a uplifting story, hugs belay happy birthday.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Maria,

Happy B-Day! Thanks for sharing your wonderful story! Nikki
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Happy birthday Maria! Your best gift seems to be your wife. Glad you had such a wonderful day.

What an awesome story! Thanks for sharing. And what a great wife! It's fun that she'll help you take the hard steps on this path. Congratulations to both of you.

Great story. Its so nice to be able to share your other side with an understanding SO.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    OMG, I'm so happy for you!!
    I remember my wife pulling something similar one time ... I chickened out and just sent her selfies from the changing room LoL

You go girl!
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Sounds like an awesome adventure, and what a sweet wife! Happy Birthday!!

Happy belated birthday. Sounds like you have a great wife. I hope I'll get to that point with mine one day. Great birthday gift. Yes, where is the pic. We want to see how lovely you look in your new outfit.

Liz

I glag you told us your story Maria. And A very bappy Birthday wish to you hun.
    Angie

PS Buy some flowers for that AWESOME wife of yours hun.
    Last edited by Angie G; 04-23-2016 at 10:29 AM.

Happy birthday - you have great wife, thanks for sharing your day with us

Happy Birthday and your wife is wonderful
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    Happy belated Birthday to you. It sounds like you have a wonderful wife and it was a wonderful experience for you.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

A very nice story, and it brought a smile to my face. Especially, since I have my own birthday coming up. I doubt mine will be as satisfying but your post gives me hope for the future.

How sweet!
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, you already have the best present, your wife

Thank you for sharing, your wife is right, this is the perfect place to share.

Congrats. A wife we can all hope for.

Platinum Member
    Hi Maria , I just knew that you were going to have a

Very Special Happy Birthday.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

So fun! Thanks for sharing.

Eva D.

Don't mind you sharing your experience at all Maria. Happy Belated Birthday!!! Happy to hear you had such a great one.

Karen

Happy Birthday. I would love to spend a day out with my wife where I could put on something pretty! You are lucky. You could have left the store wearing that. No one would have cared. I have had other customers come up to me to talk to me about the clothes I had on. It is losing significance if it ever had any.
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/

Maria,
    Happy Birthday! You sound so happy. Please tell your wife she's terrific! Thanks for sharing!
    Tina