Thread: Underdressing Routine

Underdressing Routine

I'm pretty closeted. DADT with spouse. Just about every morning though I get up early put on a bra and take the dog out for a walk. Its the best.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Sounds like you have a nice start to a really cute dog walking outfit.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I usually wear a bra under an oversized tee shirt when walking the dog as well.

Aspiring Member
    Hi Fiona

I am in a DADT arrangement too and like to underdress whenever I can. When the SO is out and about – shopping, sport, committee, etc I will usually underdress with bra, slip or chemise, and forms until she is due back. It also means I can slip out the forms if the doorbell rings.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Sounds familiar. I am an early riser and my SO is a late sleeper so I use an hour or so in the morning as my Lacey time underdressed in panties, sometimes in a bra and cami. I'm very much in the closet and several times I've almost been caught.

I too am an early riser. I actually get totally dressed without makeup and/or wig. My wife is a late sleeper also but is also a light sleeper. I have to be quiet because my heels can wake her up if I don't walk VERY QUIETLY(how do u walk quietly w/heels anyway). I don't take my dog for a walk though, I open the back door and he goes into the back yard and "walks himself". I am able to do this routine almost everyday.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

My relaxing outfit is a Bra top n tights or short shorts

I am lucky to be able to sleep regularly in a bra and forms, which have to come off in the morning to go to work. I can't wait for retirement to be able to dress more regularly.

I'm and early riser too. I usually workout early mornings wearing a bra and panties under my clothes. It is a nice way to start the day. After my workout, I keep the bra and panties on as long as possible.

Sounds like the same thing, no dog, but i do like a nice bra in the morning.

Banned Read only
    Fiona,
    Keep doing that the rest will happen in stages, I use to do that but eventually took the drab layer off and walked the dog in a skirt and top with forms, and not very elegant wellies !!
    Yes I have been caught out and dealt with it, turned out to be some fun !