Thread: all day today...

all day today...

please forgive in advance the stream of consciousness nature of the post...
    My SO had an appointment early this morning, and when I got up I dressed, as I often do, but went a little further than usual, with my wig and forms. I played around a little, forms...no forms; wig, no wig; and felt most comfortable without the wig and forms (still an A-cup without them). I fully intended to dial it back to unisex when she returned, but--just didn't do that. I remained en femme all day and soooo comfy. My SO didn't even flinch, no reaction whatsoever. So I just stayed en femme, still dressed, and I have noticed a feminine feeling (comfort) that transcends the usual buzz I feel when dressed 'up' for short periods. Wondering how I will feel tomorrow, when I won't have the opportunity to stay en femme all day. Not really any question associated with this post, but if you would like to comment I would love to hear it.
    Trisha

Maybe you should talk to your SO? I'm sure there was a reaction, you just didn't see it.

Don't steal her clothes, she might not steal yours. (Dammit, that is MINE)

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

we talk all the time. as a matter of fact my most comfortable bra, the one I am wearing now, was a hand-me-down gift from her.

The 'no buzz' kind of acceptance is the best kind. 'Bumpless' in IT terms.

I'm not looking for applause when I dress, I might want to get a comment on my tasteful choices... but I don't need applause.

I *do* want recognition. It sounds like your mate is in the right zone. Barely a blink, not freaking out.

Part of my acceptance wasn't just the clothing, it was the female role (and by inference, giving her the male one). I'm flirty, she isn't. I cook. I cluck. I fuss. She scratches. Girl gorilla.

Meanwhile I'm all ribbons & bows and polished hooves.

The 'Odd Couple' (Stage, not TV) was pretty damn accurate from the archetype standpoint.

This can work, sweetie.

Kitty / Moose
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

You are lucky that your SO didn't have a negative reaction Trisha. That wonderful feeling when you are en femme makes you want it everyday, or it does me at least. I rarely get to completely dress up at home. When I do, I want to stay that way. Good luck.

Your feelings are all part of an advancement in dressing, just be mindful of your wife's feelings.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I love that you said your wife didn't flinch, it became normal. I still can't believe it at times when we are changing together and I'm putting on pink panties and pantyhose and it's just like, normal. I love dressing all day and going about my regular chores and she doesn't care or even pay attention, it so relaxing and exciting. It's those times that dreams are made of. Thanks for sharing your wonderful story.