Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ever Feel Silly?

Yes, there are often times I feel silly, especially when I think about being caught out by people I love and who do not know about this aspect of me. Still, though, I continue to dress, because I love doing so, and it just feels right to me. Best of luck to you and I believe you should continue to do what you feel is right for you and your spirituality.
    Di

Occasionally I feel just a tad silly. I mean, why is an otherwise "normal" guy like me out en femme and not only enjoying it, but feeling so totally natural this way? The feeling passes really quickly. I like what Teresa said, as it is much more pertinent to me,

"I can sometime feel silly in drab !"

I really do feel silly in drab, as well as uncomforable. I think I look silly en drab too, far better en femme.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Diversity;3944456]Yes, there are often times I feel silly, especially when I think about being caught out by people I love and who do not know about this aspect of me. Still, though, I continue to dress, because I love doing so, and it just feels right to me. Best of luck to you and I believe you should continue to do what you feel is right for you and your spirituality.

Right on, Diversity. I can really identify with this statement. Instead of "often times", I would prefer just "on occasion," however.

Quote Originally Posted by MissTee View Post
    From time to time I do feel silly. Like, "What am I doing?" Then I get distracted by a cute skirt . . .
    I really like Miss Tee's answer.

But yes, at times I do feel silly like, You're a grown ass man wearing a dress, WTF. Then another part of me thinks, So what, it's only clothes and it's only society's distorted opinion that there is anything wrong with it.

Banned Read only
    Honestly, this is one of my greatest fears! I present en tween a lot and I don't feel silly because I'm not 'pretending' and that helps ease the silly feeling.

Even when I present full femme I don't use any forms or padding, being fake in any way makes me feel silly (fake) and I think it shows, it crushes my self confidence!

I guess being 'me' is the easiest way not to feel silly and feel like a woman at the same time!

OMG, I think I'm TG 🙃

I get that silly feeling on occasion as well. Usually when I see myself in a full mirror and it is very clear that I'm a 6'3' man in lingerie. However, much of my pleasure comes from the feeling of dressing and not the image as a whole so as soon as I carry on, walk away from the image and just be, the silliness fades. Isolated images, say the waist down or just the stockinged calf and foot in heels are different. I tend to focus on those images when possible.

I sometimes feel it's silly and other times feel it's ridiculous, but only when I'm thinking about it when I'm not dressed up. When I'm dressed up, I'm too busy enjoying it to think too hard about how silly it must be!
    Putting the y (chromosome) in girly!

Yes I can feel silly after being overpowered by my urge to slip into clothing usually worn by the other sex. But the good news is, it is totally reversible, even if I have made a bit of a fool of myself.

Yes I do at times. But it still doesn't stop me!!