Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you ever done this?

Anyone go out in drab while wearing women's shoes, i.e., flats, 2 to 3 inch pumps, wedges, slides/mules, clogs?
    Tina

Only my back porch have I ever dared to go out fully dressed top to bottom as a female. It faces a large amount of acreage and my next door neighbor is over a quarter mile away.... That's as daring as I've ever gotten. Now underdressing I've worn panties nearly daily to the lumber yard, and about every place in town. I usually wear My work T shirts since I've retired but never a bra under neath. My forms are gigantic and thus my bras are built to hold them in. I know I would be outed by wearing it. I'm a good 44 inch chested with out the bra and forms. Yes I lift weights to keep them that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce64 View Post
    This is something I would want to try doing one day, it's simple. I want to dress the way I always dress and wear a brassierre and go down a busy street in a big city like Toronto, on a nice cool Summer day. If you have done this let me know.
    With a wig or without, make up with or without, And, yes, I would love to be able to do this. It would be such freedom!
    Tina

Quote Originally Posted by Tina81 View Post
    Anyone go out in drab while wearing women's shoes, i.e., flats, 2 to 3 inch pumps, wedges, slides/mules, clogs?
    Yes. A lot. I frequently wear heels of 4" and up, and most are pointy toed spikes. I buy my boy pants long enough to cover most of the heel, but really don't attempt to hide them. It has led to several interesting conversations and a couple of embarrassing moments, but most people don't act as if they take much notice.

- Diane

Reality Check
    A "fur meet "? Please explain.

I wear a bra,panties and girl jeans and women snikers, my t shirt is male shirt and I never notice if anyone notices even when I'm at stores and checking out if I buy something. Some times instead of jeans I'll wear women's Jean shorts. I enjoy that very much not as much as when I dress up all the way and presenting as a female when ever I get a chance to do that.

I have worn a bra under my tee shirt many times and heels in male mode. As far as walking in bra and jeans I have tried that. It is fun and you will be noticed. I have bought gas several times that way. Prefer to wear my long wiv as I like the hair on my back.
    Tried washing my windshield fully dressed in a mini skirt and bra. Got some stares and a blast from an air horn.

Quote Originally Posted by Diane Smith View Post
    It has led to several interesting conversations and a couple of embarrassing moments, but most people don't act as if they take much notice.

- Diane
    Oh come on Di please elaborate it sounds like you have some funny stories here!

Sandy

I've underdressed in public if that's what you mean,
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    I've underdressed in public if that's what you mean,
    Sounds like that is what the OP meant, but I probably didn't read it right. I thought the plan was to wear the bra without a top over it so everyone would see it! Or wearing the bra over the T-shirt?
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Aspiring Member
    OK, I meant wearing a bra under a t - shirt and wearing trousers , dress as a man would and go down the street.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

When I can jog in a park with a fitness trail, I wear women's running shorts and matching sports bra or shimmel top with builtin bra.

I do it every day ... of course the bra is under my shirt.

OK, I meant wearing a bra under a t - shirt and wearing trousers , dress as a man would and go down the street.
    Definitely go for it Bruce. Maybe add some comfortable flats on your feet!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Reality Check
    A bra will show under your T shirt.

I went through a phase of weaning bras most of the time in public. I got some indirect questions about it ("Do you have back trouble?). Now, I still wear panties but not the bra. I have plenty of time to go all out with the bra and forms, wig, padded panties and female clothes (at home mostly). I no longer feel the need to wear a bra when dressed as a man.