Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First police check point en femme

Cindy I had the same thing happened to me except for it was daytime and I had a only a skirt on and cop asked me what I have on and I told him a skirt and that I was a cross-dresser basically female bottom half guy top half he checked my license and then said have a good day and yes it was scary

Wow, girls...you are very brave! I have trouble getting out of the house into the car. Not sure once I'm out if I would be as nervous driving around once I've done it a few times. Probably, though..

I love to wear my sexy things in the car, and have had times like you where I'm caught at the last minute with people I don't want to have find out. I have learned to keep a change of clothes in the car. I don't wear make-up, so it's a little easier for me.

Banned Read only
    I was pulled over for speeding a while ago 'en tween' and I was 'clocked 😉 ' going 80 in a 60 but I 'passed', the police officer let me off with a warning (maybe he was a fellow sister ☺ )

And just recently I stopped and pulled over to send an email on my phone (en femme) and noticed a pm from the forum...got caught up in the what's new forum and didn't realize I'd been sitting there for well over an hour...guess a local dud and called the cops to report a suspicious vehicle 😦

Nothing like a cop shining his super bright cop flash light in your face (seriously, MAC Russian Red looks AMAZING in bright LED light &#128521 Didn't even have my wallet with me at the time (left it at home in my drab jeans) but he ran my plates and verified my registration and politely asked if I'd mind moving along. Guess he just knew I was 'trouble' and didn't want to deal with it 😉

https://youtu.be/mFu3YzRnyDU

Good story... good ending... Good for You!!!
    Enjoy our new life and seek peace Give love and kindness to others Live patience, self control, humility each day

I have related this elsewhere.

About 1972 (age 22) in the US NAVY. Living off base so able to dress and experiment all I wanted. Started to drive at night/day some. Got stopped by a local cop in a limited housing area. After much questions and ID checks, he let me go with a warning. He had seen my military ID, so he must have reported it to base CO. I got called in and had to see Pyschs and Security people (Top Secret +). Figured my life and career were coming to an end. But they had me report back to my command.

After that I knew I could proceed with my life and survive. After I got out and just went forward. Had to see some Pyschs and Security people some more for my clearance. Even had someone remember me from NCIS in Navy. That stayed with me for my whole career with Security.

That would be pretty scary, I was not breaking any traffic laws at the time just went up the street that police had set up a road block.

It is always nice to called ma'ma lol
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.