Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First police check point en femme

First police check point en femme

Tonight I was out driving en femme and guess what I had to drive thru.... a police check point. Yeah ... Well I did not have anything to drink at all that day so while approaching the police officers I took out my driver licence, insurance and registration for inspection. The only thing the police were looking at was the car inspection and did not even look at my other items. The officer was nice and smiled at me. I was really nervous for a minute then thought what the hell, I didn't break any laws but did not want to have to walk a drunk line as I was wearing a corset which would of made things interesting. All I can say is at least I was wearing a cute high cut black dress lol.

Just to add a bit of extra excitement to the evening my daughter was out of the house with some friends at the same time and was not suppose to return home until 1 am. Then I received a text saying they are almost home while I am still traveling home en femme approximately 5 miles away. At this point I hasten my return journey home. Immediately started taking off my hair, make up and all the jewelry as best I could while driving, if I was to be stopped then it would not of been pretty sight lol. Was not wearing any nail polish on this night as it takes too much time to take off and my daughter would inquire about the smell when she would arrive home.

Of course all the outside house lights were on while fumbling for the house key, then ran into the house to remove the last of my eye make up and take off my dress and undergarments literally four minutes before people started coming into our house while I was still in the bathroom. That was as close I came to being discovered by my daughter as this part of my life is not known by her.

This is one of life's experiences I can not share with any of my friends or family but thought I would share with you as it was exciting, scary, nerve racking and kind of fun in a particular way all at the same time. Now back to my boring day to day alter ego lol
    Last edited by cindy777; 05-10-2016 at 07:40 AM.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Ah the things we do Cindy, sounds like you had an adventure. So you just went out for a drive? I know I wonder what its like to got out en femme, Ive driven partly dressed before, been awhile though. I do wear clothes out androgynous. I present well dressed pretty boy. I know what its like to have no 1 to talk to about this, I reached the point when I joined I couldnt stay bottled up anymore. My freedom came from and started here and I dont look back anymore.
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

I hear there Mykaa, was going out to meet someone at there place for a little while. But basically just wanted a reason to go out more than anything. There is nothing quite like the feeling of going out fully dressed in one of your favorite dresses feeling pretty lol
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Banned Read only
    Your escapade is one example why I stopped wearing nail polish even when I knew I would not be interrupted....or so I thought. Yep, too long to remove and nail polish remover stinks. Heck, any woman with any ability to smell will detect facial makeup. The same goes for perfume.

Good one Cindy. I recommend a bag of loose fitting pants, shirt, socks, and shoes in the trunk for those unexpected, "Who is at my house right now?" moments when returning from some time out dressed. I have many times left my house partially dressed with those loose clothes over my female attire and then changed later in a parking lot. Then repeat the process when coming home. Not the best, but it works quite well.

I used to carry extra things so I could change in the car...then I decided this is me. While I do not want my kids to find out, if I am driving and I get pulled that is on the police. What I find is when someone starts to figure it out, they get nervous. Last week when I was at a local party, I was starving when I left...I said screw it and when to WhataBurger...They treated me just fine at the drive through, although it did not help my waist line
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Allie, I do the same thing you do, best to have covering guy clothes just in case.

Aspiring Member
    Even if you have cover up clothes, what about the fact that you are wearing makeup, have on earrings and painted nails?

I would be scared to death. That is one of my fears going out in public.

I was out dressed with some friends one night, and as I turned the corner to my house, I noticed that my daughter's car was parked out front.

So, no beg deal I thought. I always have a set of boy clothes in the car for just such an emergency. So, I went to a vacant parking lot near my house that I often use to change. When I reached into the back seat to get my bag of boy clothes, it wasn't there. It turned out that I forget to put it in my car.

So, I took off my makeup and decided that I would try to sneak back into the house. Fortunately, she was already asleep, and all I had to do was to quietly get into my bedroom and undress there. Close call.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Martha, I used to carry my little bag of makeup removers too. But not anymore. I usually have light makeup and any give always would be darker eyebrows and eye lashes, which are partially covered by my glasses anyway and maybe my darker lips if I refreshed my lipstick just before heading home.

Did carry a change of boy clothes in case in the car with me required and some make up remover and paper as well. Anyone who has worn nail polish is fully aware the amount of time and effort that is required to remove all traces of it, timely to say the least.

Must say I do love wearing nail polish as it is so sexy but it does add substantial amount of time cleaning up and you can never camouflage the smell of nail polish remover. (or perfume lol) When I do have the luxury of time to wear nail polish I always do

Y'all might think this is silly but before joining this forum I used to worry about being caught by the police dressed and thought that maybe they could arrest you for some rule about perversion. So glad I joined this forum, now I know better and also how to go about it relatively safely.

Liz
    So never judge a book by its cover
    Or who you gonna love by your lover
    Love put me wise to her love in disguise
    She had the body of a Venus,
    Lord, imagine my surprise

Wow! Wow! Wow! It was like I was reading a thriller, all the elements, police check, daughters coming home early, racing home and then it all ends with a happy ending were the good guys win. Isn't this place great, you have a huge family of friends here to share that thriller with. Thanks for sharing, you had me at the edge of my seat, I know it sounds great now that everything played out perfect but I'm sure it was nerv reacking.

Cindy, that is quite a adventure and you got away with it. LOL, I remember being in a theater and had to go to the girls room. I had to leave before the ending so I asked my SO to stay and watch it. A cop was there and pointed me towards the woman's room. I came out and he said my SO was waiting for me down that way as he pointed. I felt I could not pass on that night and felt he could see right through me. But he was very nice.
    Part Time Girl

Cindy,
    Quite an adventure.

Just one thought; are you sure your daughter doesn't know? The pre-warning of hey I'll be home soon could be her way of saving you, and her, some embarrassment?
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

That is true Helen, pretty sure she does not know but you never fully know and I do not plan on asking her. Like your boots btw in your avatar

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I sometimes think we are too hard on ourselves in regards do we pass or not. It is always nice to be treated with respect no matter who you are and where you are. I remember one time coming out of bar at the end of the night and this woman smiled at me and said you look very nice tonight, which really made my evening.

Thanks for sharing your story! It was fun to read and I could recall some close calls of my own as well. It is the exciting, scary, nerve racking experiences that actually add to the fun of CD'ing. Don't know why, but I find that they just do. 😃
    Di

Oh geez Cindy...I think I'd have had an anxiety attack if I experienced your "little" escapades. And you know something. While I'm not at all comfortable sharing my feminine side with my daughter I do know deep in my heart that she'd accept me as such and as much as my wife. She'd have me clubbing away with all her friends I'm sure!! Nikki p.s. of course, I'd have to bring along girlfriends of my age as well!
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

The last few miles driving home like a crazy woman were panic stricken to be sure, fortunately I do not suffer from anxiety or I would definitively experience an attack. Not only my daughter would have discovered my crossdressing secret but her friends and their parents. As we live in a rural area this news / gossip would spread like wild fire.

You could be right Nikki, about my daughter accepting my feminine side but not a hundred percent sure and my wife has stated previously that she does not want her to know about this part of me, which I can understand and respect.

It would be fun to go out on a girls night with a few other girlfriends. Presently attempting to arrange this now but will have to see what happens this weekend.

To be continued. lol

Platinum Member
    Hi Cindy , Those two things will surely get your heart racing ......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Reality Check
    If we leave the house, we all run the risk of being stopped by the police. As long as we haven't done anything wrong and there haven't been any recent crimes committed by a man disguised as a woman, we will probably be fine.

Leaving the house dressed and counting on coming home before any other residents or visitors is a risky situation. The safest thing to do is to plan on coming home as a male, every time. Carry your male clothes and shoes with you in the car. Carry makeup remover, paper towels, water, whatever you need to turn yourself back into a dude.

Change in the car, check your face in the mirror or even better, stop somewhere and go into the restroom and check.

Cindy,
    It is good therapy for you to share it here as you can't keep moments like this bottled up forever.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

You are so right Beverley, it feels so good to tell some one else about these adventures. It is not like I go back to work and say hey guys guess what I did on the weekend. lol

You like to live dangerously....what a close cal
    Tina

A few years ago I did get stopped while en femme. The officer was a lot more concerned with the traffic violation I committed than how I was dressed. Being en femme was not a problem. This happened in Phoenix, Az. About a week and a half ago I went thru a border patrol check point both times travel to Phoenix from San Diego, and traveling back to San Diego. On the way to Phoenix, the officer looked in my car as I stopped and then waved me on, so I did not even have a conversation with him. On the way back I stopped at the check point and the agent asked me "Ma'am, are you a citizen" and in my best feminine voice I said "Yes I am" and then he said "Go on", so off I went.