Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting Hit On

Aspiring Member

Getting Hit On

I am looking forward to going out soon dressed as a woman.

I do make a very passable and attractive woman. Not a man in a dress.

What would you ladies recommend if I would get hit upon by some aggressive male?

I point out that I am married - i do not have any experience being out as a single woman

They're not very aggressive. In fact they are quite fragile creatures. All you need do is politely say no, and feel a little flattered.

Silver Member
    Martha, unless you are going to a bar or a club, you are probably not going to get asked out by anyone. You are probably not going to get noticed by anyone. Don't worry. Have fun.

Aspiring Member
    No I would go to a coffee shop, tea room, museum or library. Or possibly shopping for clothes.

I don't go to clubs or bars as a male!

Banned Read only
    I like relaxing at parks a lot myself and wouldn't say I get hit on but I've been approached by guys walking the dog a lot. My voice isn't quite there yet and I think that puts the brakes on pretty quickly 😲
    Last edited by Robin414; 05-01-2016 at 12:01 PM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    It happens and I have only encountered 1 sort of aggressive male out maybe 20 encounters.
    Most will back off when you say no. The one kept on so I said look I'm not interested and if you touch me again you won't like the outcome.
    At that point it clicked for him I was still a guy and if he pushed too far I would react with a knuckle sandwich.
    He knew I was a CD from the get go so it wasn't like he thought I was a GG.

I would engage in conversation. After they realize you're a CD the choice of going further is strictly between the two of you. As for me, if the guy is good looking I would go as far as I am comfortable.

My suggestion would be do what you think is right. Smile, say thank you and decline; smile, say thank you and accept; smile, say thank you and see where the conversation leads. There are no formulas.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Ask him what he does for a living and how much money he makes?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    Well, I haven't been out attired as a woman with the intent to interact with the public. However, in my youth with my military physique, blond wavy hair, tall slender body, I was hit on by gay men and interested women. I just declined with I am not interested, thank you! Of course, my wife did react with varying degrees of hostility. Very possessive she was.....is.

I always wear a wedding ring....male one when male and a fake diamond female one when I go out as a female.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Aspiring Member
    I may look like a woman and tend to be a little effeminate when dressed, but I am one tough fighter! Anyone over aggressive and don't take no will get one big surprise.

Remember I am a man under the clothes and makeup

I am the complete opposite of Martha! Martha is my female alter ego.
    Last edited by Martha G; 05-01-2016 at 03:42 PM.

Another possible response is to say, "Sorry, but I am only into women."
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Banned Read only
    I'd have just one question. "Did you leave your guide dog at home?"

How old are you?

Reason I ask is, I'm a GG in my 50s and instances of being hit on at my age are very rare. lol. I still look "viable" enough (tall, slim, mid-back long straight hair with no gray in it yet, pleasing enough face and I smile easily), but still people can see in my face that I am in my 50s. This means that younger men aren't interested. And older men? A lot of them don't have the energy. For the rare few who do, they approach it in a rather old-fashioned way with a flirty comment that sounds more like a compliment than a come-on. These are easy to deflect, just answer in a flirty way with a wink and a smile, and then move on. You'll make their day.
    Reine

Aspiring Member
    I'm 73 but when dressed look a lot younger. I also make an attractive and passable woman.

More than likely no one would notice, but there are all kinds of jerks out there.

That was funny Doc
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Ask him what he does for a living and how much money he makes?

Totally agree with you Martha, when I go out dressed as a woman that is what I feel I am, act and treated as. It is does not hurt the ego when men paying attention to you or hit on you. It never ceases to amaze me what men what to do or would like to for me. But must admit when I am wearing high heel boots or low cut dress it does look attractive. One time a guy came up and wanted to know if he could lick my boots lol, I respectively declined.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

I have had it happen in the past but managed to deflect it. It was kid of fun and don't how I would have handled it if it continued.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Wear a wedding ring set.
    I do that when dressed always and it does seem to help.
    It will not stop all but it lets them know you are taken so to speak.

Play it to the hilt an just enjoy it I say.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Platinum Member
    Reine (#16 comment), where have you been? As a retiree with a working wife I do the grocery shopping. There's a heck of a lot intentional smashing of grocery carts in the food aisles at my local stores. I get hit on at least once every two weeks, which I then assumed, if I hit on them they would be receptive. You just need to get out more.

Banned Read only
    Stephanie, if crashing a grocery cart is someone's idea of flirting, they forgot how a long time ago.

I'm with Reine on this. The older you get, the more invisible you become, especially so in a bar or club. And I've seen a picture or Reine and she's gorgeous. Older guys in a club are creepy and older women are sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    I'm with Reine on this. The older you get, the more invisible you become, especially so in a bar or club. And I've seen a picture or Reine and she's gorgeous. Older guys in a club are creepy and older women are sad.
    Reine
    I wouldn't be hitting on you, not my nature, but I would be very interested in you. I agree as we age people tend to just look thru older, I am 65, you just have to work harder to not be invisible.

Jennifer
    Not just older guys are creepy, I have encountered quite a few younger creepy guys. I don't agree that older women are sad. We may be looking for the same as younger. Does that makes US sad. What would you have US do, move into some old people home and just fade away.