Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tan Lines

Tan Lines

I was out today enjoying the sun while wearing a bra. I thought about getting tan lines! What a wonderful way to confirm I am a cross dresser, show off or keep it conceled. I'd love to know if anyone has experienced tan lines.

Love ya,
    Lacey

Oh yes, in Vegas we got a day out there to go to the pool. Yep my top gave me very nice triangle tan lines and even the strap was visible.
    Part Time Girl

I did a couple years ago it was so cool. They weren't real defined but enough that I knew they were there and I could see them

yes, i came home with female tan lines from Mexico, loved it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

I worked in the back yard with my one piece swimsuit on Had some great tan lines My wife some pics for me

loved it, just wish they lasted longer, one day I had them, 2 weeks without a bikini top and they were gone
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

been thinking about tan lines while I have been out lately in short short cutoffs and a cami. hoping for some

Hell-o Lacey,
    I have thought about tan lines, and many years ago I bought a few tanning sessions. I cut a couple playboy bunny heads out of some band aides,'and had the cutest little rabbit head on my hip.
    Nowadays it all boils down to having as little tan lines as possible. Not that I even have time to think about tanning!
    Now I live in a very private area (people on jetliners are the only ones that could possibly see me tanning)
    So basically zero tan lines wouldn't be a problem, but I'm never just laying out in the sun, there's always something to do!

Summer is coming! 86 degrees here today! Shirts off, and short shorts everyone! (GG's, you're choice of course!)

Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

I enjoy sitting in the garden and taking the sun these days so I always seem to have some degree of tan lines. I'm also past caring who sees them now.
    Where there is tea, there is hope.

Hey, where's that thread looking for a secret sign for crossdressers to identify each other? Clearly this is the answer....

Personally I've always fantasized about having tan lines of any kind -- I have the genetic background that makes it impossible for me to tan. I just go from pale to burned. However I'll cheer you folks on.

Two years ago I did get out to the hotel pool in my bikini but it was really, really, hot in Las Vegas. Going again this year and I am hoping to get a little more pool time this year, two bikini's packed. Hoping to get some tan lines this year. I leave in 29 days.
    Rebecca Bas

I'm planning a weekend break over the summer and hope to spend it all as Roxy. Part of that will be me spending time in a bikini so tan lines are inevitable Before I do that though I need a much better wig and some make-up lessons.

It's still too cold and snowy here to get tan lines, but I have considered getting some for myself. But being that I'm not out of the closet, I'd have to hide them.

I got em, I love em, I flaunt them....two days in the park in my bikini keeping them topped up

I am just waiting for the days to get hotter with a lot of sun shine so I can lay out by our pool with my two price and try to get some tan lines. I think that would make me feel good every time I get to see my tan lines when undressed.

I have always thought this would be fun to do, but in my situation(DADT), it is impractical for me to realize this.
    So I'll be content to live vicariously through your posts, and be happy for you all.
    Di

Platinum Member
    Hi Lacey , I always thought that tan lines were your Badge of Courage!! ......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

While reading these my mind is thinking theres no way I can get away with tan lines between me almost always being shirtless in the summer and being around family and friends. Then I read about the Playboy bunny thing and think I can do that on my hip in my back yard! Great idea, can't wait to try it.

Liz
    So never judge a book by its cover
    Or who you gonna love by your lover
    Love put me wise to her love in disguise
    She had the body of a Venus,
    Lord, imagine my surprise

Tan lines are a bonus for me. As well as for my enjoyment they show my family and friends who/what I am.

No tan iines for me, but I do enjoy my moonlight swims in my bikini!
    Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

I don't live where I can enjoy sun year round, so we have to use the tanning beds if we want some color in the off season. At first, I was going all nude, then got the bright idea to just wear one of my thongs. I don't think I could get away with tan lines on top, but a thong print is easily doable. I enjoy our backyard pool completely nude, but that won't be until June and 95% of the time we're nudists, so the tan lines won't last long. They are fun and sexy when the last though. I read somewhere that tan lines are natures way of saying, "Touch Here"
    Come on, come on, turn the radio on
    It's Saturday and I won't be long
    Gotta paint my nails, put my high heels on
    It's Saturday and I won't be long

Late last Summer, I got invited to spend a day on a yacht, with a couple girlfriends who only knew me as Ceera, and half a dozen of their other friends who had never met me. I showed up in a racer back sports bra for my bikini top, string bikini bottoms, and a floral print miniskirt... and quickly removed the skirt.

Spent something like the next 6 or 7 hours on deck or on a floating pad in the water, and came home with a very angry sunburn, which left an unmistakably clear print of my bikini and necklace. Those bikini tan lines lasted for a month. Fortunately, the only person likely to see me shirtless that month was my daughter, who knew what I had done, and approved.

For me, tan lines come every summer, along with sunburn, water babies, and surf. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Reality Check
    Like Liz57, I am seen shirtless in the summer around family and friends so (female) tan lines would cause a lot of questions I'm not prepared to answer. Doctor's visits could be another problem. It's something to think about before you do it.

My wife has a topless tan. Mine is the same. Not a problem.