Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many Stealth Transsexuals, CD's & Transgender MTF do you know?

Banned Read only

Question How many Stealth Transsexuals, CD's & Transgender MTF do you know?

I know of a Few dozen that no one would ever suspect.
    i know of a few thats model and not many know,two are three thats married and the husband does not know. i know one that was just outed by a GG after modeling for several years in stealth as a GG.

Things are different here than LA, that's for sure! None that I am aware of, but if we look at the ratios of population size of my town to LA, that would be about right.

Do trans exist in flyover states?

Just kidding, I know they do, it's just more discreet and/or suppressed. The smaller the village, the more pressure on conformity.

About five or six here, They trust me not to out them, likewise the agreement goes the other way too.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Reality Check
    None. Not a single one. Well except for me that is. I did see a transsexual who was a student at a beauty school where I went once.

I really do not know because they are so stealth and passable that I cannot tell the difference.

Banned Read only
    stealth is beyond passable.

I know of a few famous lingerie magizines that have TS and CD models in deep stealth
    Last edited by summerbunny; 05-03-2016 at 08:23 PM.

None that I know, I saw a couple of transexuals at a concert once and some walking near Reforma in México city.
    But is still very repressed in the professional environment in México

I know a few, but most are so stealth and passable that I cannot tell the difference. (most of the time)

Guess I am naive, but I am amazed at how many girls are TG/TS that can look / act like real GG's.

I think those in transition are the ones we see most often, otherwise post transition most seem to blend in.
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

I don't know anyone personally.
    lmildcd is now known as Lennette Lost.

I've never knowingly meet any in the flesh.

I'm too public to be stealth as far as my digital footprint goes...

But I'm not going out completely until I can pass (3 days HRT today).
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sure I know quite a few that are stealth and more that are not.

Silver Member
    If they are "stealth" transgender individuals, how would we know them?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by summerbunny View Post
    stealth is beyond passable.

I know of a few famous lingerie magizines that have TS and CD models in deep stealth
    Beyond passable? If someone is passable, you mean they pass as a genetic woman, right? So if someone passes a genetic woman, how does one go beyond passing as a woman? Are they like an ovum or something?

And there are degrees of stealth too? If "stealth" is secret or imperceptible, then what is "deep stealth" ? I mean how much more secret can something be if it's secret? Is this like double secret probation for Delta House?

Of course given you know so many, they are apparently not very stealthy, are they.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by heatherdress View Post
    You have to know the secret handshake. Or lead a support group for trans people... Some people who are stealth will yet seek the community because there are things they want to talk about, and they have no one to talk with.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome
    then what is "deep stealth" ? I mean how much more secret can something be if it's secret? Is this like double secret probation for Delta House?
    Well kinda. Stealth is living where the people at your job, your friends, etc. don't know you are trans. Deep Stealth is when NOBODY, including your partner, knows you are trans. That degree of stealth requires a bunch of surgery, some genetic luck, and total secrecy. So I'm skeptical that very many on the forum here know anyone like this. *I* don't know anyone like this, and I know a lot of trans people - I mean I'm a community organizer and stuff, and know people in several states. And because of that, I am the last person someone like that would contact. For that matter, so are most you y'all. In fact, people who are deep stealth rarely want *any* contact with the trans community. I've heard this is quite lonely. In this day and age, it is increasingly difficult to do this. There are simply too many records available online for most of us to be completely undiscoverable if someone really looks.

I think by "beyond passable" summerbunny means they have to look and sound and act totally cisnormative. Not 99% of the time. 100% of the time, and probably look more normative than some cis people do - usually really, really pretty. I do know plenty of trans women like this.

Banned Read only

Lightbulb If you know them personnaly then you

Know there history likely,don't you.

Quote Originally Posted by heatherdress View Post
    [SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I think many who look absolutely attractive,gorgeous, stealthy and soft likely had some early testorone intervention are was a late bloom that was able to stop T from taking its coarse and are they had an orchid and a little estrogen and progestorone hormones to take them the rest of the way .

Quote Originally Posted by Lauri K View Post
    I know a few, but most are so stealth and passable that I cannot tell the difference. (most of the time)

Guess I am naive, but I am amazed at how many girls are TG/TS that can look / act like real GG's.

I think those in transition are the ones we see most often, otherwise post transition most seem to blend in.
    [SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Well there are plain looking women and some that are absolutely stunning.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    Beyond passable? If someone is passable, you mean they pass as a genetic woman, right? So if someone passes a genetic woman, how does one go beyond passing as a woman? Are they like an ovum or something?

And there are degrees of stealth too? If "stealth" is secret or imperceptible, then what is "deep stealth" ? I mean how much more secret can something be if it's secret? Is this like double secret probation for Delta House?

Of course given you know so many, they are apparently not very stealthy, are they.

I know quite a few TG folks but am wondering what a "stealth TS" is. Never heard it referred to in that way before. A spy going through transition Maybe?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by MissDanielle View Post

But I'm not going out completely until I can pass (3 days HRT today).
    That is such a silly statement ! HRT will not bring you to the point of passing "close inspection" EVER. It takes a doctor and a knife,and still cues remain. Your time is better spent being out and getting comfortable functioning as a female in this world. Not easy.

Banned Read only

read secondwomentype online

then you will understand stealth.

look up Jessica Body and you will see stealth.
    jessica body was outted.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    I know quite a few TG folks but am wondering what a "stealth TS" is. Never heard it referred to in that way before. A spy going through transition Maybe?
    Last edited by summerbunny; 05-05-2016 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogina B View Post
    That is such a silly statement ! HRT will not bring you to the point of passing "close inspection" EVER. It takes a doctor and a knife,and still cues remain. Your time is better spent being out and getting comfortable functioning as a female in this world. Not easy.
    I'm socially conditioned to be male and just reached the transition or die point the other day. I haven't started on makeup yet and want to get some more progress with laser hair removal before I get started there. I wear women's clothing outside of work and religious worship all the time but no wig outside of my apartment...worn fake boobs to the movies only because I could hide them under my winter jacket.

These past few months have been scary and terrifying since I started coming to terms. I'm very religious and one of the places I attend might never allow me to go there again so I've been taking that very hard.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

Never met any. That's why it's 'stealth'.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only

i know of many TS that HRT are an Orchi

is all they needed and they look flawless.
    it really depends on genetics, late puberty can be a factor and how soon you start transiting.

I know off the top of my head three Burly men that transitioned into supermodel looking TS women. you can't pick them out of a crowd now.

Last edited by summerbunny; 05-07-2016 at 02:22 AM.

Summerbunny...My response was to Danielle and her foolishness. There are young transitioners that caught things early on and an "orchi" is a surgical procedure. A M to F transperson,without surgical work,doesn't stand up to close scrutiny..usually.

Banned Read only
    an orchi is just to lower your T levels.
    then you need less E.

there are still some TS and CD's even a few dragqueens that can go deep stealth without surgery. i see them in shows,pageants and balls when i get a chance to go out.

you gradually change yourself then you take the different options.

i know of a few with No hormones are surgery that look amazing.
    Last edited by summerbunny; 05-08-2016 at 08:33 PM.

Summerbunny...My response was to Danielle and her foolishness. There are young transitioners that caught things early on and an "orchi" is a surgical procedure. A M to F transperson,without surgical work,doesn't stand up to close scrutiny..usually.
    Calling me foolish now? Would you rather I be six feet under? Because THAT ALMOST HAPPENED LAST MONTH!!!
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.