Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's been a while....!

It's been a while....!

So--life has been busy :-) I have still found time to work on my look, and I have even been out a few times in absolute, broad daylight! So far all of my experiences have been very good ones. Again, I'm very tall for a lady (6'3" with no shoes), so I know many people see right through me. ESPECIALLY given that my walk, talk and mannerisms are definitely works in progress.

In any case, I wanted to post a few random pics I've taken lately and get some feedback. Some are sillier than others, some were trying on new clothes, I have a close-up of my "cleavage" practice and so-on...!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

And... a few more :-)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Absolutely and wonderfully beautiful, especially for a "work in progress"! You have a very intriguing look and your eyes are hypnotizing. Thanks for the early evening jolt and for sharing the pictures. Keep up the good work and very positive and pragmatic approach for being you.

WOW, You are stunning!

Miss Amber, you are a very pretty girl, i know what it is like to be tall because i am there with you, Don't worry about your height, there are many woman that tall this days, I can't see anything why people would look at you and not think she is a girl. Great pictures and thanks for sharing your story and pictures with the rest of us ladies. hugs. girl
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Wow ... I know a photograph can't convey the full impression of 6'3", so maybe I'd have a different response if I saw you in person. But in these pictures, I see nothing but woman. And a very glamorous one.

WOW you look stunning, if this is work in progress I can't even imagine what the completed form would look like!
    "There's a she wolf in the closet, open up and set her free" - shakira

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Welcome back, Amber! Great pics

Wow, you look great girl !!!!!

I am torn trying to determine if that is your real hair or not, but either way it looks great on you.
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

I can only echo what others have said... absolutely stunning. Tasteful, elegant and sexy. A presentation to aspire to. Well done my dear.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Gorgeous is all I have to say

Julie--thanks so much!!! It's really great to be back. In many ways I feel terrible that I'm not here more often. It's a balancing act between this side of myself and the "real world". Sometimes I feel like I could be areal contributor, and then the next day I feel like I'm completely at a loss and clueless about this part of me. Although I don't feel that this part of me has to be has to be completely embraced to live my life, it's a part of me that I *love*. I'm still figuring out who I am :-)

To everyone who has given positive feedback, ***THANK YOU!!!*** I'm always scared to put myself out there like that. As I'm sure you all know, I (we) have an established male identity. I grew up male, I've interacted with women who've given feedback to me as a male, and so-on and so-on. Putting the shoe on the other foot is terribly hard to do. I can't begin to estimate how much I've spent for makeup instruction, purchasing makeup, skincare and so-on, with most of it being a dead-end. In many ways my life has been focused on practicing "hyper" masculinity to offset any potential feminine traits (smooth skin, groomed brows, etc). It's just... tough.

As for my hair, I have two wigs :-) It's tough for me to decide which I like better, but I have one shoulder-length wig and one that comes down perhaps 4 inches past my shoulders. Both are very similar to my natural hair color, and they're fairly decent wigs (I think I paid around $400 for both... about $200 each). I do have some pics of me in $10 costume wigs... pink, purple and so-on, and maybe one day I'll try those on again for fun!

Lastly, I say "preliminary" because I don't know if I'll ever feel confident enough to say "this is IT!". I certainly didn't start this yesterday... I think I have pics of myself on this site as far back as perhaps 5 years? And boy... they were a bit rough around the edges even with me doing some Photoshop on them! These are all unedited save for any filters that are typical for taking a "selfie" on a cell phone.

Again--thank you. Your comments mean more than you can know!

Wow Amber...you look stunning! So beautiful...I sooo love your look! You say you're still practicing cleavage....but why??? No more practice needed if you ask me. OMG those boobs look heavenly. I have to stop looking now or else certain male feelings will get the better of me!!! LOL
    Love and hugs Jeanette

Very hot !

Do you live in North Carolina?

Beautiful

Fantastic look. Well done.

ooh la la Amber very nice indeed and as others have posted your eyes are mesmerizing

Amber you are absolutely stunning girl! Just beautiful, and thank you for sharing!

Jamie
    At the makeup counter

Smokin hot Amber, you have skills. The wigs were worth every penny....so real looking

From one NC gal to another, you look fab-u-lus.

Wow! You look great Amber

You may be tall but you are certainly beautiful. Love the pic of you with the white top
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Wow Amber you certainly look great and I love your style, great pics!

Holy crap! You look fantastic

You look great. I'm jealous - I never get time to dress anymore.