Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's been a while....!

Wow, you look fantastic! Wish I could look half that good, but isn't that the problem with all us girls...

First of all, I had no idea that my profile was blank. So... I went in and added some stuff! Hopefully it'll give a few more (useless!) details about me :-)

I had every intention of signing in today and trying to respond to each individual comment to some degree. More comments have been added so it's a bit of a tall task to do such a thing! I do want to say once again just how appreciative I am of your comments. I know every single one of us wants to feel pretty when we're dressed up, and despite what we may or may not think about how we look it's nice to *hear* it from someone else. If I had to say there was *one thing* that I'm more jealous of than anything else on the female side of the tracks it would be the constant feedback on outfits, makeup, hair, clothing, etc. I don't think many people outside of our interests understand just how much effort it takes to get to where we are "flying blind" like we do!!!

Someone commented on my white top--thanks!!! I LOVE the way the top looks and the fabric is ohhhhh so soft. But... it just can't stay still. I still have yet to find the point on my shoulders where it will stay. It's constantly migrating up or down my shoulders... it actually gets annoying at times! But hey--small price to pay, right?

To those who asked, yes--I live in the great state of NC! I know we just passed the bathroom bill and all, but it really is a wonderful place to be. I think the bill was written by people that just don't understand exactly what "transgendered" means, and if it's not exactly affecting you most people aren't going to take the time to research it. Seeing all of the atrocities in the world today I just can't understand why this is such a big issue, but I'm obviously going to be biased in my assessment primarily because I do understand what transgenderism is. Anyway... I don't want to get off on a tangent that could swallow up all of my time! LOL!

Hmmmmm... that's about it for now. I've got to get back to my other life duties at the moment ;-) I hope everyone is having a GREAT afternoon!

Oh... Clodagh--that's terrible!! You can't sneak away even for a few minutes? Opportunity ebbs and flows with me based on so many things, but I always do my best to hammer out some time when an opportunity presents itself. Gotta do it!

Silver Member
    I looked at your bio, Amber, to see how old you are. I had guessed mid-30s. Wrong! late 40s, now, but oh so youngish pretty! You are beautiful!

Great pictures Amber. You look wonderful.

Andrea

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    Wow. I am impressed. . .

Amber, stunning Looks and pretty. Nice eyes. Welcome back and it good to see you.
    Part Time Girl

Oops!!!!

I just realized there is a photo area on the site! I apologize if I posted in the wrong area. If so, could a moderator move it to the appropriate area? Thanks!

I just want to say is Wow! You look fantastic.

Amber,You look very feminine
    Thanks to share your photos with us
    Catherine

You look lovely and tall and pretty enough to be a model!!!!
    Please call me Lisa!

Amber,

You're off the chart a hottie!

Nikki
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Aspiring Member
    I happen to know a young lady who is 6"3" and she is absolutely gorgeous as are you. I'm thinking that at one time she told me that she has a terrible time buying clothes, especially pants and slacks as she has a 39" inseam. This girl is tall, gorgeous, athletic, extremely confident, and I'm sure will be successful in life. So for you, yes you are taller than average but tall girls are also gorgeous by more than just height. By the way, it always amazes me that some girls who appear to be on the thin side can create such nice cleavage.

Amber you look great you pass well inmy mind the 6'3" and be a problem but I'll bet that you can hold your headd high and pull it off just fine. Just lovely enen your nails look great. Good job girl I am impressed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Wow! Thanks for all of the compliments :-)

As I've mentioned before, I'm happy with the way my appearance has come together but... it's a completely different thing to pose for a picture versus walking, talking and mannerisms! I've got a *lot* of work ahead of me if I ever want to pass seamlessly.

Michala--it can be difficult to find clothes that fit, especially since I'm a 6'3" *male*. Thankfully, women aren't big on pant lengths/inseams that come to the top of the foot like men. Dresses, skirts, capris and so-on are meant to showcase at least a portion of the legs. My biggest difficulty would be my upper arms/shoulders. Surprisingly, what I've found that works best for me is more fitted clothing. For a long, long time I bought loose clothing to "hide" my larger frame, but it was actually throwing things out of proportion. Completely counterintuitive...! And WOW! A 39" inseam???? She has got some long, long legs!

Gorgeous!!!!

Aspiring Member
    Great pics and love your looks and style. You have a very feminine appearance that at 6'3" I wouldn't think anything more than just a tall woman and maybe model.