Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever tested your self?

Dreaming is half the fun.

Have you ever tested your self?

Last week I read a post about "have youever kiss a man" and it got me to remenber, a long time ago I was on doubt about weather or not I was gay, as a CD im sure we all when througt that phase, but for me I had to know, so on one weekend when I when to a drag show, all dress up in a LBD, I had shoulder legth hair back then and pierced ears and could wear long earings my face was younger and a clould pass easier, well that nigth I met a guy, we started to talk and at the end nigth he walk me to my car, of course he knew what I was, he got close to me and wrap his arms around me, he kissed me and I accepted trying to fell something and after a few seconds (that seem like hours) I pushed him back, he asked for my number and I gave it to him, I guess I felt obligated, I left and he call me a few days later, but I told him to never call me again, for had proven to my self that I I'm 100% straight and I love only women, how was it for you? I just like to share and know if your had similar experiences.

Never thought of "testing" myself. Even when dressed, I'm 100% straight.

That's what I always felt like, but I just hab to be sure, LOL

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Not 'my cup of tea' as we say back home, but whatever floats your boat. I've not had any thoughts on this, but many do naturally.

My only point to people is, be careful with who you are with and where.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I've socialized with many gay men and women. I truly know that I am 100% heterosexual.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Hugging and kissing is nice with the right person, male or female.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Yes, I wondered about my sexuality occasionally over the years, but Nope, I haven't tested myself. I've never been in a situation that would have given me the opportunity, so I don't know how I'd respond. And now at nearly 67 years old, I think the odds are not in my favor to get the chance to solve that particular riddle.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I used to get with a few guys when I was in high school, and I do find the male body sexually appealing so I knew I was attracted to boys as well as girls pretty early. I could have a relationship with a man but I don't think it could ever be that serious, I don't think I could really fall in love with one. I have been seeing a man recently though, he's much older than me and I really like him, he's kind of my test. So while I still like girls and they're still an option I've been mostly preferring guys up until now, they're just a little more practical and they actually suit me pretty well. In my experience an older man and a much younger guy are especially made for each other. I'll get a girlfriend again later.

When I came to the realization at an older age that i enjoyed the wearing of softer clothes ( my definition of what I like to wear), I wondered if I might be at least bi. I thought about it for a few years but after I fell in love with my to be present wife I realized I'm pretty much just a straight guy. I kind of though have always thought that something was wrong with me deep down about the CD'ing, until I joined this site and have found I'm not alone in doing what I do. I love only women also but have been curious about being dressed around others that are dressed. Some day I think it would be fun to do the Vegas thing DLV and have fun with the other CD's but I think I'd want my wife with me... I know that's weird, but to each their own.

Ah, yes I've tested myself and well as a man is nice they are far more fickle than a woman. So, I'm BI but women have two tings that men typically do not have and that is they are loyal and trustworthy and those two things are important to me. Now I know that all do not fit that but even though some men have that trait they are hard to find. but in general all women have those traits. So, that why a lot of us are in a heterosexual relationship.
    Part Time Girl

So Alma, you thought you might be gay only because you crossdress?
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Banned Read only
    One does not need to test that about which, one is certain.

Aspiring Member
    100% hetero when presenting male. 100% lesbian when presenting female.

I guess my confusion was because of all the homosexual behavior I was involved in as a child. Even though I was always dressed as a girl, technically I was a male having sex with another male. What I didn't understand back then, was that to me, it wasn't sex, because I didn't even know what sex was, and didn't feel any sexually charged emotions when it was happening. What I felt was the affectionate bond that a child feels with an adult caregiver, as he was the only one who ever touched me without hitting me. By the time I was a teen and had sexual feelings, there was a disgust at the thought of any sexual contact with another male. I can't be absolutely sure it wasn't generated by anger at what was done to me, though that still might be part of the equation. To this day, however, I still experience the feelings of wanting to engage in sex as a female, but not with a male. Which makes me sort of an odd bird at the very least.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Spammer
    i love your brutal honesty.

applause!

i have been tested ,weighted and measured and found wanting to be more feminine but at last its just a fantasy.wanting to see me self as an image in a magazine.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I had to test myself to really know but I have had feelings for certain guys thru out my life.
    Even when I was technically straight those feeling were always there.
    I was able to admit to myself I was gay and things are fine now.
    There are a few guys I would like to kiss but know it will never happen.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm straight but have met men/trans who I wouldn't mind kissing. However, they MUST pass the same, "toe test", I give every GG I date.

If I can't image her sucking my toes and her mine? I call it a nite and it's our last date!

PS: I'm NOT a "foot fancier"!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I haven't tested myself but, I've been somewhat tested.
    When I was in my late teens my neighborhood had 8 guys and 5 girls.

We usually hung out a my house and some times four or five of us guys would cross-dress, the girls thought it was funny.
    At about 18 some of the guys were lets say "Doing each other" I opted out and started dating the girls.

The guys told me Try it you might like it, but I never did try it.

Well to each their own.

I say try on a dress, you will like it!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Banned Read only
    Great post Alma! I kinda did a while ago...had a dream I was about to make out with the drummer from a band but I woke up before we did the deed...I think I've confirmed I'm into GGs. I always have been but as of late (like since joining here) I have thought about it more than once 🤔

Banned Read only
    I did not have to undergo a "test." Growing up in the 1960's with absolutely no resources and no Internet anyone who wore women's clothing was a "queer, a faggot" and worse, and, was subject to assault. Of course not knowing anything I think most cross-dressers assumed they were homosexual. However, there was that normal pull toward teenage girls that stirred the loins. I also think most psychologist believe that one tryst with a male does not make a homosexual. I don't think your "test" was valid because it was not spontaneous. You were probably predisposed to reject the encounter to prove to yourself you are straight.

Yes I have. I'm Bi, in the correct situation. I find women being unpredictable. Too many think carrying extra weight is healthy, and should be acceptable. I don't agree. If I have a choice of a heavy woman, or going home, I say "call me at home in the morning"

Quote Originally Posted by Ressie View Post
    So Alma, you thought you might be gay only because you crossdress?
    I didn't think so then, but to me those to things seem to be connected, that's why it did it, but after that night, and ever since I'm completely sure I only love women, especially my wife, even if I don't share my CDing with anybody from my family, and only dress up when I'm completely sure I'm not going to get caught, may once or twice a year LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by almalove View Post
    I didn't think so then, but to me those to things seem to be connected, that's why it did it, but after that night, and ever since I'm completely sure I only love women, especially my wife, even if I don't share my CDing with anybody from my family, and only dress up when I'm completely sure I'm not going to get caught, may once or twice a year LOL.
    My first sexual experience (nearly 50 years ago) was with a boy friend of mine. And although I definitely have always gone for girls, the thought of doing more with men always occured to me. Throughout the years I turned down several men that hit on me mostly out of fear. Long story short, I have to admit I'm bisexual. I faced that fear a few times in the last few years and I liked it.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I am not gay and never had to test myself. I also think the CD community, our government, and the world in general should quit worrying about whether someone is gay. It doesn't matter.

When I started college, I saw an ad that said boys make the best girls. A man liked CDers and had clothing and makeup. This was late 70's and I did not know what I was, so yes, I tested myself and met up with the man. This allowed me to dress and be treated like a girlfriend on dates at his place - hand on leg while watching TV, arm on shoulder, and some kissing. He smoked and I hated the smell. Never had sex. Final time was to go out to a movie theater and I passed, but so scared that I never returned after that day. So that helped confirm I was 100% hetero.
    Hugs, Ellen