Thread: Mad dash

Mad dash

I can honestly attest to the fact that I can qualify for the Olympics in the 50 yard dash. Case in point: I have fully dressed this morning minus makeup and a wig. After I logged in, I was looking through all the posts when I just glance over to my right and see my daughter opening up the front door and coming into the hall of my home. I get up in a flash wearing 3" heels, a knee length black skirt and a soft purple blouse with vertical strips and BOLT down the hall into the bathroom. From where she walked in I don't think she actually caught a look as to what I was dressed in. I removed all my feminine clothing (oh how I HATE that) in record time and re-dressed in my pj's. I very stealthy took what I had on and hung everything back in my closet and then came out and we chatted. She didn't say anything nor did I.

This was the closet call I have EVER encountered.

In retrospect, I'm sure she saw something but I really don't know what, oh well sooner or later this was bound to happen.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Wow, that was close. Hopefully your daughter will be cool about it. I once once waking up from bed and making my way to the bathroom. I was dressed in a pink cotton nightgown with enough frill that it would never be mistaken for a man's gown. Halfway from the bed to the adjoining bathroom my daughter walks in. My wife had gotten up before me and left the door open. My daughter took a long look, backed out saying, "Sorry Dad," and closed the door. Neither of us have ever talked about that encounter since.

Gold Member
    Many years ago, Much the same thing happened to me.
    I was sitting in my living room watching TV, when I herd
    my Garage Door going up; It would be my Dad coming
    over for a chat. I was in a skirt, bra with a nice top.
    I had to bold upstairs and do the 10 second switch.
    Supersizes are a good Hart Workout.
    Rader

I've already had that conversation with all my daughters, so now I can wear what ever I want at home so long as they advise when friends are about to visit.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I call it, " We are hiding are things in the snow, and it's only a matter of time before the snow melts. I try so hard to be careful but it seems like my wife is always warning me that I'm getting sloppy and she's always finding little things around. I would have love to have taking your heart rate at that moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    I call it, " We are hiding are things in the snow, and it's only a matter of time before the snow melts. I try so hard to be careful but it seems like my wife is always warning me that I'm getting sloppy and she's always finding little things around. I would have love to have taking your heart rate at that moment.
    The blood pressure, the blood pressure!!!!!!!

Molly

Happened to me Friday! Here is my post
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...idn-t-want-too!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Happened to me Friday! Here is my post
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?239668-have-any-ladies-showered-while-fully-dressed-I-have-but-didn-t-want-too!
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Platinum Member
    Hi MollyAnne , I seams like some Crossdressers get a lot of unexpected exercise,,,...
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I did too much of that in my teen years, I don't miss it.

Superman could take lessons for us.

The "close call" experience is something I don't miss about crossdressing. Not one bit.

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    She didn't hear your heels across the floor? Very lucky if she didn't!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Lynn View Post
    She didn't hear your heels across the floor? Very lucky if she didn't!
    I don't know if she heard them or not but I'm sure she heard something as well as saw something. I'm just waiting for her to approach me and ask me about what she saw and heard. I will then tell her all about me. I hope she can accept the fact that I am "different" but the same as well, yeah I know, it sure doesn't sound right. Time will be the judge and jury.

Molly

Thanks MollyAnne. Your thread put a smile on my face, just what I need at the start of a new day. If she asks and you do tell her, I bet she is happy with it. Who knows, it could be the start of lovely shared secret!
    Sandy x

Reality Check
    If you sometimes do things at home that you don't want others knowing about, the first rule is; Don't give them keys to your house. The second rule is; Don't leave doors open or unlocked. The third is: Don't do these things in front of windows without the blinds or shades pulled.

Now if other folks live in the house with you, not giving them keys is impractical. The chances of you hiding your activities from them over the long term are pretty slim.

Banned Read only
    When I was in my mid teen years the only feminine clothing I could find to wear belonged to my mother. I'm sure my mom and dad knew I was dabbling in mom's underwear draw, which included slips, panties, hosiery and bras. She hung her dresses in a closet in the bedroom I shared with my brother. One day I was alone in the apartment, so I tried on one of mom's sun dresses. I had been watching out the apartment window to watch my parents. Somehow I missed them entering the apartment building. The front door was being opened which had a security chain on it. I scrambled to get out of the sun dress I was wearing. My dad was trying to smash through the security chain with brute force. I hanged the dress back in the closet with all the racket going on. On the way to open the door I reached into the bathroom and flushed the toilet. I let them in and told them I had been on the toilet and in a position not to be able to come to open the door. I'm sure they did not believe me. I wouldn't. I had no good reason for putting the security chain in place anyway. If I had been caught I'm sure my father would have knocked me silly.

Now? When my wife works for the day I drop her off and pick her up, so there is no surprises. My son could drop in, but, he does not carry the key to our house. The same with our daughter. I forego makeup and only have out what I am wearing. We have a storm door that remains locked, so my kids would have to wait anyway for me to open the storm door. They always have enough sense to call ahead on their cell phones which would give me time to shed my clothes and toss on a pair of jeans and tee shirt.