Thread: Genderfluid dating, a comedy

Genderfluid dating, a comedy

For all of us who are or were single, and in the genderfluid camp-

(Our dual gender brain)
    *SHE* dumped again eh. what a surprise. you wouldn't let me talk to her. *HE* You always say stupid corny stuff. You will make her think she is dating a woman. *SHE* and what's wrong with that? *HE* They want a real man. You see them always chasing the rough masculine men. *SHE* Wrong again, as usual. It is because they are the only ones who don't act like they are scared of their own shadow. You have one lined up, don't you. *HE* Yep. *SHE* now remember what I said and don't screw it up this time. Look deeply into her eyes. Don't treat her like all the rest of your alcoholic buddies. She doesn't need 8 drinks. Don't stare blindly at her breats like you have never seen breasts before. *HE* but they are awesome, I can't help it. *SHE* I know they are, but you have to focus. *HE* what am I looking for again? *SHE* If she calls you by your name a lot. Twirling her hair in your direction. If she is sitting or standing facing in your direction, or laughing at your pathetic jokes. *HE* At least I have jokes. I tried to tell yours one time. *SHE* it is a joke only a woman understands from another woman. She thought you were a guy hahaha *HE* I would be if it wasn't for you being conjoined in the brain. *SHE* Oh, you love me and you know it. *HE* yes, I do. *SHE* now go get her champ, and please bring back a decent one this time. We are lucky we didn't catch anything from that last one. *HE* blah blah blah blah. I have needs. *SHE* I do too. Are you forgetting something??? (reminds him of the condomn) Oh god this is going to be a long night.

Later on-

*HE* I think she really likes me. *SHE* you mean US, yeah, she's a real cutie. Just let me talk to her a little bit. *HE* No *SHE* let me show her all of us. You will still get the prize at the end of the night, I just want to talk to her, and cuddle with her. *HE* and if I do, what if she thinks we are gay. *SHE* she won't, she knows who the gay ones are just by the way they look at her. *HE* I mean it, don't overdo it. I don't want to be in the friend zone, you know there is no escaping the friend zone. *SHE* ok, I promise, I won't put you in the friend zone, this time, hehe. *HE* do you think she will be ok with both of us? *SHE* I don't know, but there is only one way to find out. *HE* How should I tell her about us? *SHE* not like last time that's for sure. Just be honest. *HE* I can't do this I can't do this, I am putting you back in the cage. *SHE* go ahead, remember the last time you did that, you think I tortured you then, I will make it 10 times worse this time. *He* Honey, there is something I need to tell you about me........
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

My utmost sympathies, I am long past this situation, and can only say, I hope you hit the lotto of love like I did.

By the way , my wife and I were discussing this today, one of the reasons we both knew we found the right person.

On our first date we tried to shock one another with our past, our fantasies and our desires.

The fact that there was a second date, meant we were right for one another.

Why so serious? I am married going on 4 years. I never actually went through anything like this. It was just a funny thought rolling through my head. Like I said, just a comedy.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Good gosh, Gollum is a member here .
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Oh great, my cover has been blown

ah, my precious (lipstick, heels, mini skirt, ...)
    "we'll be nice to them, if they'll be nice to us" :-))
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

I love it! Very funny, but it sums up what many go through.

I want to know what happened next? Did 'he' get a second date?

i think that would be more of a reality show here GM,

the concept of a gender-fluid comedy would be fun if done sincerely...... john ritter, or tom hanks in a bussum buddy type of show. couldnt think of any actors to play those type of roles today.

what you described does have bits of comedy but we all know it sometimes has a tragic ending.....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Quote Originally Posted by gendermutt View Post
    (Our dual gender brain)
    *SHE* it is a joke only a woman understands from another woman. She thought you were a guy hahaha
    *HE* I would be if it wasn't for you being conjoined in the brain.
    This whole bit was really funny! I love the 'conjoined' phrase. Kinda sums it up, doesn't it? When I re-read it I did it with Robin Williams' voice (not Mrs. Doubtfire, just Robin's manly man and his girly girl voices he'd use in standup).

Waiting for la deuxième partie

I LOVED it!!!!! I got a good laugh from it, but seriously this goes on all the time deep within us. Maybe not all of us but many, many of us.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

The whole Male/Female, Gay/Straight thing only goes so far.

You like what you like. You want what you want.

Once you figure that out, the rest will follow. F&^k roles. Be yourself.

Identity, right?

Don;t get lost in the weeds,

Identity.

Identity.

Did I say identity?

<3

}:>

- MM
    Last edited by mechamoose; 05-15-2016 at 08:04 AM.
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Gendermutt, you just might have a hit show with our crowd but it might be hard to get sponsors. I can see it now commercials from Revlon and Wrangler Jeans, Maybeline and Ford Trucks, etc.
    You should be a screen writer.