Thread: words of encouragement

Banned Read only

words of encouragement

So, you're getting ready to go out and you look in the mirror en drab and think "I can't do this 😕 " put your face on and still think "I look like poop 😕 "

Let it settle for an hour and look in the mirror again, you'll be surprised! I think seeing the transformation in steps can be discouraging at times, but the before and after can be...wow!

Get out there, be safe, be happy, and present us well! 😃

Maybe in a few weeks I'll have the chance to get a make-over. If it pans out, maybe I'll get organic eyeliner tattoos, so I don't have to apply makeup so much. I suppose that might hurt too much though. Temporary tattoos are painless, so that might be better.
    Last edited by LelaK; 05-15-2016 at 01:18 AM.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Banned Read only
    Robin,
    The time goes too quick to have time to think if I can do it or not !
    As I've joked before the nail polish is going to give you problems, I must allow twice as long as I do now to do it !

The photos tell the truth unfortunately.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    My worst time with makeup was trying to get done up by the feeble light provided in English hotels. Why is the lighting so poor?

My foundation looked more like I'd used boot polish, it was that dark. No matter if I used a lighter pressed powder, it just looked hideously drab. No amount of time would have changed that . Cleaned up and by that time, my night out was ruined.

I've always found that once I don't like my efforts, I end up taking it all off and restarting. Luckily, that's only been a couple of times. I seem to have found a look that I like now with a little bronzer and rouge, with minimal eye makeup.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I see what you are saying and wish others would take heed.

Go out well presented.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

That's my goal, the poop look, can't go down hill from there and I'm good at it. Hope I'm not haunting your thread.
    Last edited by Allisa; 05-15-2016 at 10:20 AM.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.