Thread: help! I am a lesbian stuck in crossdressing mans body

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    But identification as a female does not make one a lesbian. To take on that distinctly descriptive term and throw it around as you are based on some sort of fantasy is simply absurd at best and frankly, it is highly disrespectful. You are not a real lesbian. Take meaningful steps towards transition and perhaps others will buy into your erroneous self-perception (versus your self-perception being less erroneous).
    It's absurd for anyone to identify with their vehicles, i.e. their bodies. We are consciousness, not physical matter. Do you identify with your blood, bones, brains, guts, bodily fluids, lymph, organs etc? You more likely identify with your perceptions, which are part of your consciousness, i.e. your images, feelings and sounds of your body. Physical body parts are ugly, except for the exterior form. As they say, beauty is skin-deep (If I had to identify with matter, I'd rather identify with a well-designed robot, than with body organs, guts etc).

Our consciousness is more real than the physical. The physical is only known through consciousness.

By the way, I'm only sharing these private thoughts here, not outside of this forum.
    Last edited by LelaK; 05-12-2016 at 11:54 PM.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"