Thread: What is every woman wearing?

What is every woman wearing?

I went to a party tonight and as I was sitting there I thought to myself,

"I should be more involved with interacting with my friends that I haven't seen in a while rather than thinking about what every woman is wearing"

Do you find yourself doing the same?
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Hi, yes, I find myself doing this too often, for us that are yet in the closet, I think cross dressing can be an all absorbing obsession, and again a very lonely place!

Mostly concerned with what I'm wearing rather than everyone else.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    Judy,
    Yes I do !
    Last time I went out with my wife to a fund raising dinner dance we had a great time but I couldn't help watching and smiling at the GGs having the same shoe problems and clothes problems we have when sitting and dancing. Heels beginning to hurt so dancing in stocking feet, dresses riding up or strapless tops heading south. No matter what I still prefer those little problems than attending functions in drab !

Aspiring Member

Nice outfit Martha

I find my self not just looking at what they are wearing but how they walk, mannerisms, and makeup. I'm so afraid sometimes that I'm overly obvious about.

I respectfully take to other position. You are posting- you are interacting with friends.

But crossdressing is the the point of what we do. At every point in my life- i always notice what women are wearing.

Sorry- this is what i do, for a reason.

It's good that you are thinking about staying connected- but for me, not as the cost of being who i am.

No, I am chatting up the women and finding out what they wear and where they bought it.

Complimenting them on their attire is always a good start.

Most women at a party I would frequent do know that I am a guy, even if I do look like a girl.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.