Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: well, I did it, I came out to my SO

Laura,
    Slow and steady! One day at a time! Keep the lines of communication open! Be firm but gentle! It sounds to me like your wife is going thru frustration right now! Keep us advised! You do look cute.Praying for you and your wife! Hugs Lana Mae

First of all, you are a very brave woman. I know what you are going through, and I'm gonna go ahead and put this out there. The likelihood of your marriage working out is pretty slim. Now, not saying it won't work, but unfortunately, 95% of marriages do end of failing. Mine did. I came out to my wife in June of last year. While we managed to make it 10 months, there was a lot of fighting, bickering, yelling, crying, etc. So, in February she made me leave, and filed for divorce immediately. It was final on April 1st. (I promise, no April Fool's joke). Her and I are still good friends to this day, and she still doesn't see me as Alexa or as a female. Oh well. She didn't want me to start hormones at all, but it's been a year. I thought I could just be ok with hormones. Well i was for a while, then I started wearing panties and bras, so noone could see them. Then came the women's plain shirts and shorts. . It just kept escalating. Now, I have all women's clothes. I got rid of all my guy clothes. I sure hope you two can work everything out where you both will be happy.
    "Be who you are, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise"

"If you're not transgender, you don't understand, so STFU"

I think your wife has a point when she says "she can't talk to anyone without outing you " this is so true, so she needs our support, my wife said the same, she said "I tell J..... (our daughter) everything but this I cannot talk to her about" I assured her that if it would help her she should go ahead, and I would take the consequences, but to my knowledge she did not, we had a lot of counselling some of which helped, some not so good, you have to be prepared to make sure you are both comfortable with the way things are going, ie both sides are getting consideration. wishing you both well.

Hazel xx