Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Home Lingerie CD Only - No Wigs, Shoes, or make-up - Anyone Else?

My SO and I put on lingerie every night, it was her idea. LOL but wow it is so nice. She looks great and so do I. She makes me wear the same matching undies which are ahem hard to hide that thing. I do have a corset and we are getting a couple more of them. It is so nice to share with a lover. I do go fem three or sometimes four days of the week.
    Part Time Girl

Aspiring Member
    You are not alone, I always fantasize wear a bra, a garter and stay up and having sex and I did. I still do sometimes.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

I love pantyhose, bras, panties, support panties, girdles, but i have never had a wife or SO, to share with. Met a few admirers, but not for years now. Only modeled, no penetration sex.

I do love lingerie.And love to wear it around the house sometimes.but I also loke dressing in clothing.
    Angie

Most of the time I wear just lingerie around the house.
    I do wear panties 24/7/365.
    I do occasionally wear women's jeans and shirt to the store.
    I will also wear a dress and high heels in the privacy of my own home.
    My wife supports me, but isn't 100% thrilled with me dressing.

You are not alone!!!!! I too LOVE all things soft and satiny to the touch. I personally dislike pants or slacks when I am "dressed" and prefer a skirt or a dress and that includes a half slip. As far as hosiery is concerned, I wear pantyhose or FF stockings (with a garter belt or light control girdle). If I have a fetish so be it, I LOVE the "feeling(s)" that I get.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

I only sleep in fem pajamas, when awake, I'm usually dressed in all female clothing, but occasionally wind up walking around the house in various states of 'still getting dressed', sometimes for hours. During summer months, that might be most of the day, just a bra, panties, my wig, and maybe thigh top stockings. I know most women don't wear slips much anymore, but I still have some that are very slide-y and feel great as they glide along my skin. Just for the really big girls, I've found a bra that fits barrel chested crossdressers, here: http://www.shopnational.com/intimate...k-keyhole-bras
    Available in an A cup up to band size 44.

I wear a 46 B, and have no problem with the straps sliding off my shoulders as I frequently have with larger band size bras. Two for $18.99. White, pink, lavender, blue, black. Roamans used to sell it in red, but no longer.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Reality Check
    We each have our "thing" and that's OK. I'm sure others share your desires but not me. I wear panties full time, but other than that, it's Krisi or Homer, never Kromer.

I guess I do the dress thing about twice a month, but lingerie every night for past 15 years. It the only thing I want to sleep in.

You are certainly not alone. i always wear a long nightgown to sleep in and during the day I will wear just a slip and bra and perhaps stockings and corset as I take care of things such as e mail. I do like to dress completely but it is fun to be casual and just "hang out" in pretty lingerie. I love classic slips as they can be wonderfully elaborate pieces and you can feel almost dressed in a slip with stockings. The feel is always delightful.

So, keep enjoying what you do and think of the many thousands out there who are doing the same as you.

As in the X-files YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
    Oh and no mirror. Love the feel but not not the look (I have to be in the right headplace to see myself) bearded bloke in lingerie well..?

Thanks for the solidarity and encouragement, Consuelo!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Gina, I hope you enjoy your outfits, mirror or no!

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor186 View Post
    RE: Where do you buy your shorts?

The short denim shorts I wear around the house all summer long...
    I don't want to hijack this thread, but why is it that all of a sudden (or maybe not so suddenly), short shorts are in the girls' domain only? Personally, I'd much rather wear short shorts as opposed to the standard guy shorts that look almost like culottes!

Lacy PJs

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Of course you're not alone, have a hug

I get over the problem by not hiding it in the first place, and so far not one lover has walked away. But I do tend to date free spirits.
    I used to have a short attention spa

When I was in my early teens, I could easily pass and would go out with a female cousin who would help me dress.

Once I could no longer pull off the illusion the desire to fully dress stopped. But the urge to wear lingerie remained. So pretty much each evening I lounge around in Sheer Energy STW pantyhose and a nylon gown.

Fortunately I have a wife who understands my needs and realizes life is too short to sweat the small things.

Banned Read only
    My first venture into cross-dressing was lingerie, slips and nylon gowns. I have over four hundred full slips in all colors, lengths, modern & vintage, etc. I have full slips that do not have adjusters which makes them ideal for sleeping. Nothing like emulating Elizabeth Taylor in "Cat on a Hot Tin Rppf!"

lingerie is where I started and enjoyed it for a number of years. then one day (night) i tried on a dress and WOW a dress over a slip and high wasted girdle was wonderful. Enjoy what ever you like that's the beauty of this form of entertainment. HUG

Hi. You're not alone. I also only dress at home. I love the clothes and shoes. My wife knows and supports me. The only time I wore makeup and wig was when we went to a thing called moonfest. It's a big Halloween party on the streets in west palm beach. That is the only time I was outdoors and dressed up.

Connie
    Connie

For years i slep in the nude,then by chance i put on a lovely nightgown and i was hooked. Only when i have to go out do i change. No panties at nite,when i get up i may slip a pair on just to keep things in place. I wouldn't do my house work dressed any other way.The feel and the way the gown caresses my body is so wonderful.

Kendra an ohio crossdress kendracd's Avatar
    Oh my yes I have and wear a lot of lingerie and I totally love doing so,

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by wanda66 View Post
    For years i slep in the nude,then by chance i put on a lovely nightgown and i was hooked. Only when i have to go out do i change. No panties at nite,when i get up i may slip a pair on just to keep things in place. I wouldn't do my house work dressed any other way.The feel and the way the gown caresses my body is so wonderful.
    ...lol I still sleep nude

I enjoy the full dress up clothes, soft nylon dresses over my slips, hose and sometimes girdle. I love lingerie but it has to be very the silky type, as I'm ok with lace but not a lot of scratchy lacy things. I have a gown I sleep in when I'm in the mood and I have several panties I underdressing often in when out and about. I love the very silky hose in the winter as an under dressing option. I do though dabble in the makeup as I think that makes me feel more feminine.

Quote Originally Posted by gina shiney View Post
    Oh and no mirror. Love the feel but not not the look
    Same here. From my eyes, I can only see the good things. Mirrors would destroy the pretty image I have of myself when dressed up.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I always start with wearing pantyhose. After that it's so easy to slip on a dress, heels and wig. I often skip the makeup and sometimes the bra and breast forms when I'm just dressing at home

You are not alone!! I have gone through the sexual phase!! LOL Now it is the feeling of the material or the item that is the reason!! Carry on!! Hugs Lana Mae

Reality Check
    Not me, but I'm sure you're not alone.

There are all kinds of folks who fit under the "crossdressers" label. Everything from wearing the wife's panties once in a while to living full time as a woman. Some do it for sexual pleasure and some believe they are actually women. And everything in between.

Personally, I wear panties all the time but other than that, I almost always go all the way with wig, boobs, butt, etc. No partial dressing for me.