Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Home Lingerie CD Only - No Wigs, Shoes, or make-up - Anyone Else?

I wear my nylon/tricot night gown at night for relaxing in front of the T.V. and always to bed; love the feel on my hairless body and can't sleep without them on; different colors, lengths and styles for the seasons. Panties always.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Platinum Member
    Hi Private XDresser, I started with my Mom's Lingerie probably around age four......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member
    I am a Lingerie Fetish as well, I have never worn a Woman's night gown or Corset though and I do wear Lingerie while out of Home. I really like the feel of stretch nylon Panties. Yesterday I wore Panties at work. I have a Marie Jo Bra once I put it on, it's hard to get it off, but I am a Secretive dresser and I do not like to be seen by anyone. I have stay up and garter also.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Not me I use it all and love it.
    Angie

I don't think I've ever been a lingerie only gal, but it was kind of my main focus when I was younger.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    I have a closet devoted to CD. Half is lingerie and the other half dresses. Those are the things that satisfy my girl. I also love panties and bras underneath.

Makeup and wigs are on the far side of "too much effort" for me. I'm strictly a home CDer, anyway. I did have one waist length wig that felt wonderful to wear, but it was too hard to keep it maintained.

I used to love shoes, but a hereditary form of peripheral neuropathy manifested in my feet last year, and, yeah, no more heels.

Consuelo , I've always loved the feeling of wearing bra , panties , cami's , and other sexy lingerie against my body.Very stimulating for me.Devone

Yes. Guilty as charged. Anything and everything. I love the feel of it all and have purchased many items over the years. Nothing like it on Earth.

I've always loved silky nightgowns. As a youth, I know they were some of the first womanly garments I tried.

Today, when I have time at home I'll wear a nice nightgown as I go about my normal life. I love the feel and it certainly satisfies my craving to dress. I underdress most days at work but none of that feels so nice as slipping on a long tricot and lace delight after a ten hour day of heavy construction work.
    I also sleep in a nightgown every night. (I'm one of the lucky ones - my SO has no problem with it.)
    I have dresses, skirts, tops, shoes, etc... but they are worn so very very rarely. On the other hand, my collection of nightgowns I am able to enjoy virtually 7 days a week.
    The older I get, the more real I feel. And what I feel is not all that I am. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please visit me on Facebook - Dina Walker http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003166749185

I have just started and my wife is getting into it also. She fantasisis that I am a girl as she has thought of being with one but cant do it. I have a bi past and she knows about it as is excited by it. So now I can be her girl and she gets to get away in her fantasy mind. Win win. But we were dirty talking the other night and she told a fantasy of me dressing up as a girl and her picking me up and I exploded so maybe there will be more to this in the future.

No, you're not alone I too love wearing lingerie, it was actually the very first thing I bought for myself. I enjoy the look and I don't know why, but somehow I feel sexy wearing it. I just wish that at some point in the future I will be able to enjoy this part of me with an accepting girlfriend...

YES! Like most GG's I've ever known including my wife, lingerie is the core of this girl. I only do make up and nails about once a week or two weeks if I have 2-3 days to enjoy it. Especially nails, omg love them! But for everyday when I am at home or working in my office at home, it always pantyhose-no panties, pantyhose are what started this years ago and still give me a thrill every time I slide them on. Then my sexy chemise with pocket bra that holds my very natural feeling breast forms, 3" heels for everyday, 4" if I'm feeling sassy. I love a dress over it too. Sometimes, without make up, I just want to feel my long blonde hair so I'll put on my wig but def not as pretty looking in the mirror. As I am writing this I spent the afternoon with my daughter doing my make up and I can't stop looking in the mirror LOL but then again I'll spend hours doing my make up too sometimes just because I don't want to hurry the transformation. Plus it's great female bonding time with her. I like to soak up every minute regardless. The hardest part of it all for me is taking it all off. Rock on ladies! --Niki
    Last edited by nikinylons; 11-08-2016 at 06:48 AM.
    I'm half the man I used to be, and twice the person that I once was...and Nothing beats a great pair of L'eggs. Be all you can be ladies! WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

Me Too

Quote Originally Posted by PrivateXDresser View Post
    I love to wear lingerie ... satin and tricot nightgowns, camisoles, pantyhose, tights, bikini bottoms, panties (that I wear all the time, everywhere), corsets, satin robes ... nothing that ever shows in public. However, I like the idea of being seen by a lover. Please tell me that I am not alone!
    I have the same things in my trunk camisoles and bras are
    my favorite

Because my wife detestes me dressing and, well...lets say dosent believe in it. I cant dress as i would like without her finding out. So! I spend most of the time underdressed. Not so much at home but at work. I go to work wearing panties, slip and camisol and on a rare occasion, a bra. Love working in them and no one notices. If they do? Nothing has ever been said.

I too am a lingerie only guy. I love nylon long gowns, slips and panties, most especially the long gowns. Originally I only wore them to masturbate with, but more and more I lounge around in them (as I am doing now), and some of my gowns are very comfortable for sleeping.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    My first venture into cross-dressing was lingerie, slips and nylon gowns. I have over four hundred full slips in all colors, lengths, modern & vintage, etc. I have full slips that do not have adjusters which makes them ideal for sleeping. Nothing like emulating Elizabeth Taylor in "Cat on a Hot Tin Rppf!"
    ooh! how right you are Steph, I couldn't take my eyes off of the full slip 'Liz was wearing, would've loved to have tried that on

I also wear lingerie only mostly just bras and mostly just at home. I have been seen by my wife but she does not wish to participate anymore.

John

Nylon is the fabric of the first pair of women's underwear I ever wore.. ever since then I have loved all things satin, nylon, or silk! Love lingerie too. Always try to have on a nice pair of panties and a bra. Drywalled a room wearing just that under jeans and a shirt today. Dosent matter what I'm doing I always like to feel the soft smoothness of my under things.

Junior Member pantyhoselvr kendra's Avatar
    I love all lingerie and pantyhose but i have to have some sort of heels on. Pumps or strappy heels with at least a 4 inch heel. You should think about getting a cheap pair at first to see if you like them

At home, I usually wear my bra, garter belt and black stockings and walk around in high heels.