Thread: Expecting Mandy...

Expecting Mandy...

Dear friends,

As has been the case these last few months, after the children were off to school, my wife asked if I was going to get "ready" today. This, of course, implies my transformation into Ms. Mandy. My wife runs a lot of errands on her days off. So, we go to our master bathroom, put on our make-up together, critique each other's outfits, etc, and off we go...

Maybe it is wishful thinking on my part, but it seems that my wife is starting to prefer Mandy over me. But that is quite a paradox because Mandy is an much me as "he". So, do I just not question and count myself one of the lucky ones?

Mandy

Uh, yea Mandy. You are a lucky one. I don't think it is a paradox, but it is so nice to be accepted as yourself and by another that accepts you. So, whatever you are, she or he, it all works out and that is something we all want.
    Part Time Girl

That's wonderful that she is so accepting. You are definitely lucky!

I guess the question you have to ask yourself to gain some clarity on this point is which version of "you" your wife is starting to prefer in the bedroom. That should provide you with a pretty good idea of where her head is at right now, even if the rest is unspoken at this point.

Uhhh... just rub it in. This isn't a real question, is it?

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Yes, Mandy you most definitely are lucky to have that kind of support.
    Many like us have just made to many mistakes with our spouses I think I know I have.
    So glad you have this kind of support

Banned Read only
    Mandy,
    You know most of us would love to have a relationship like that, if the only problem is which one does your wife prefer then you don't really have a problem . So go out and enjoy it and make most of us envious !

Kind of different to say the least but sounds good to me Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The title of the thread had me wondering if Mandy was pregnant LOL

She probably likes both presentations just fine, but maybe prefers to do errands with Mandy. It seems like a good thing.
    Last edited by Pat; 05-11-2016 at 09:00 PM.

Sweet for you. How often does this happen? Every week?

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Have you ever declined the offer? Do you feel obligated to dress and go out as Mandy or is this something you would like to occasionally do as Mandy's twin brother? That would be the key information for me. If it is something you enjoy and engage in every time the offer is made, then I'd say you are very fortunate.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

You are so so very blessed!!!

Mandy

Yes, Mandy you are extremely lucky! I am new to this but from what I have seen so far you are extremely lucky. Go with the flow on this one! I won't wish you good luck 'cause you already have it! lol Love Lana Mae
    Last edited by Lorileah; 05-11-2016 at 06:44 PM. Reason: You dint need to quote OP

Very Lucky

Enjoy - you have a wonderful wife

Reality Check
    That would be my dream - Going out in public as Krisi with my wife by my side. We would have to go to a nearby city to avoid friends or acquaintances but it would be worth it.

You are truly very lucky.

I did ask my wife yesterday about spending time with Mandy versus my other self. After getting home from our errands, I changed into some lounging clothes. My toenails looked a little rough, so she offered to trim and paint them. She said she did prefer me as a man. However, I think she is resigned to the fact that this is something that is not going away. I would estimate that I dress at least 14-16 hours per week...So I think she is making lemonade with the lemons I have given her She buys me clothes and makeup all the time, gets ready with me when we are going out, and has become overall very tolerant. Normally, I would rush headlong into this thing. However, my reality is that I have a career and a family life that are not compatible with me presenting as a women. It is what I term a "sacred secret" between my wife and I. In tens years time, when we are empty nesters, I know the desire to stay as a women full-time will be very strong...That is both thrilling and terrifying!
    Last edited by Miss Mandy; 05-12-2016 at 08:51 AM.

That being the case, it might not be such a bad idea for her to enjoy being with Mandy more! As long as you're home alone, that is.

Mandy. You walk a happy road along which very few on this forum have traveled but all would wish to. Do not question it, just enjoy what life has offered you. Do more, think less, be happy.

Sandy X

Reality Check
    Mandy, since like me, you choose to keep your "hobby" a secret from others (except for your wife), how do you deal with getting from your door to your car (and back) and how do you deal with the chance of people you know recognizing your wife and by association, you?

Silver Member
    Hmm?

Mandy, based on a now missing post that you had a couple of weeks ago, how long do you think the closet doors will stay on their hinges? I think you have a gem of a wife, but where is your path leading? Is she ok 5 years down the road?