Thread: Happy Fetish Friday!

Happy Fetish Friday!

My housemate is gone until Monday, so I can wear all of my lovely lingerie around the house for the next few days! Hooray!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sometimes I wish I had a fetish so I could know what it feels like.

I recently had a similar experience. It was having a couple days of freedom to dress that gave me joy. For me it's not so much a fetish.

Awesome! Enjoy the weekend.
    Stay inspired
    Amy

It being Sunday here and 6am was just wondering how your weekend is progressing. I thought that I had the same deal 3 weeks ago, my wife and children went to my mother in laws for the last week of the school holidays but the list of little jobs to be done grew to a big list. (Murphys law) That coupled with the sudden demand from her siblings and mine dropping in (thought you might be lonely) ment I couldn't have the opportunities to enjoy the moment. A fest is what was planned, go through the collection wear it all, then go out to the shops see if anything inspires and if so purchase. I was lucky enough to have my wife help d-fur the parts that I find difficult to get to before they left. She as well as myself was disappointed that the timing didn't pan out as planned. I really did want to look at pretty shape wear (corsets, balconett bra's and suchlike items) I hope that your plans are successful and wish you all the best.

Banned Read only
    It's been a while since I've gotten to exercise my fetishes. Heck I've been so busy lately I don't even have time to practice knots and various tying techniques, or even to read any how-to books. I've even found out that the hooks set into the ceiling of my loft are original, and will hold quite a lot of weight, but haven't figured out quite what to do with them yet.

Congrats on your weekend, though, hope you have fun.