Thread: Risk taking.

Panties4me

Risk taking.

Do you take more risks doing things in male mode as opposed to when in female mode. As an example, this afternoon I was blowing leaves using an electric blower. The blower kept cutting out and while holding the cord I could feel tingles in the hand holding it. I noticed the cord from the blower was a bit "iffy" but kept on going until I had completed my task. No damage done to my self. At the time I was only wearing panties under my male drab, but had it been earlier in the morning when I was wearing panties, bodysuit, slip and breast forms, I'm sure had I been getting little electric shocks I would have stopped and fixed the problem.Not saying that being dressed enfemme makes you any more safety conscious, but I for one don't want to be found dead or injured wearing my lingerie, at least not in the nesr future.

I am definitely more safety conscious when dressed en femme or underdressed. I really don't want to get a big gash on my thigh or something and have a coworker cut off my pants to reveal my sexy panties. I sometimes wear thigh highs too and right now I have pink toenails so, yes, I am much more cautious whether at work or home.

Liz
    So never judge a book by its cover
    Or who you gonna love by your lover
    Love put me wise to her love in disguise
    She had the body of a Venus,
    Lord, imagine my surprise

I don't. Being found dead in women's clothes doesn't bother me, in fact at the point, nothing will be bothering me. It's more a bother for other people.

Wearing panties and the like is the last thing people are going to look at if you are found dead.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    People say the craziest things on here.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 05-13-2016 at 07:25 AM.

Reality Check
    I typically don't use power tools when dressed as a woman. I'm talking saws, routers, etc. For one thing, the clothing isn't appropriate or safe and mainly because if I were to have a serious accident I wouldn't want to go to the ER forms and a wig.

We have to think things through. Or let's say we should think things through.
    Last edited by Krisi; 05-13-2016 at 08:28 AM.

I don't want to be found anytime dead......

Life is there to enjoy. :-)

When dressed I do drive more carefully as I do not want to donate any money to the state coffers.

As a male I do drive insanely at times. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member

Waking Up Dead Someday !

Hi Panties4Me , If you like living on the EDGE I would suggest getting a GFCI extension cord
    and you can dress to the NINES and be safe doing powered yard work
    or we will miss you around here after waking up dead someday ......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Panties4Me , If you like living on the EDGE I would suggest getting a GFCI extension cord
    and you can dress to the NINES and be safe doing powered yard work
    or we will miss you around here after waking up dead someday ......
    In theory, any outside receptacle would be GFCI protected already. If not, they are easy to install and cheaper than an extension cord.

I guess I am just a coward no matter how I am dressed, but I prefer not to be electrocuted just as much dressing as male or female....
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Banned Spammer
    I was going to say fix the cord ASAP.
    You don't want to feel an electric shock, trust me it doesn't feel good.

I am the same in being risk taking or risk adverse, no matter what mode of dress I am in.
    Di

Last week, not as alert as i would have liked to be, jumped on my newly re-built motorcycle, rode into the city and looked up an old friend who dj's at his own club. 25 years +. Wearing pantyhose, panties, panty shields, Moto Lisa boots under jeans, silk shirt, mcy jackets and accoutrements. <another story>

Small but undeniable risk of getting hit by a random/idiot motorist. Roll the dice. I spend many hours watching motorcycle crash videos- bad decisions- bad luck- etc. it is a risk. But by preparation, one can reduce the likelihood of an accident happening.

Thinking ahead, way ahead, is critical. You have to balance aggression with care. I do not LIKE riding my motorcycle or bicycle in my suburban environment. It does have dangers. But think ahead, plan, seek out professional advice- talk to many people. And you will find a reasonable modicum of risk in bicycling CD, or just drab. For motorcycling CD or drab. Driving CD or drab. Flying CD or drab. Doing construction CD or drab.

As a professor- I note that females are always more cautious in class. Less stuff to prove.

As a CD- i see my female persona as at least as smart as my male persona. No compromise.

Engage the female aspect of discretion being the better part of valor-

Kittens- i was field artillery. no BS serious army. It is better to survive. So don't take chances- dressed or otherwise! Show some female judiciousness and follow a reasonable safe method.

if i get killed, from a stupid accident, i will be 1000 time more embarrassed that i did not follow my own advice, than i would be embarrassed by wearing pink satin panties.

And as a college professor- I can promise you that your students. peers. and family would be a hell of a lot more embarrassed to have you die of a real mistake, and could give less of a shirt about what you are wearing.

========================

In the army- we clean things for a reason. It removes dirt. Every device functions better when clean. Little electric shocks are usually due to dirty buildup and moist conditions. BE A GIRL: clean up you tools- including your extension cords. Wipe them off and wipe them dry. Girls typically kick boys butts in both combat and technical stuff--they prepare. They take the issue seriously.

CD should equal best of both worlds. But it takes work.

no quarter. do not piss off your kristin.

Last edited by Krististeph; 05-13-2016 at 10:03 PM.

Banned Read only
    I don't get dressed to mow the lawn or go mountain biking. Of course, no genetic woman on the planet would do that either.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    I don't get dressed to mow the lawn or go mountain biking. Of course, no g woman on the planet would do that either.
    Says you! I work at the 'androgynous' look when biking, but that is one of my favorite outings! ;-) Oh wait, you are right.. I'm not "g". Most g-girls are fools, buy that is beside the point!

Mowing the lawn, well you have me there, my dear.

k

Last week my dryer broke and I googled how to fix it, I was fully dressed and my wife asked me why I would be doing something like that dressed. I had the power off but you know sometime we forget to unplug. I like to try to repair things and one night I was watching a program and learned that some appliances like a microwave hold power even with the power off. So there are times when we do take unnecessary risks

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    I don't get dressed to mow the lawn or go mountain biking. Of course, no genetic woman on the planet would do that either.
    Well I hope you have some clothes on Jennifer .

As Kristi says, the cycling thing is a great excuse for an in public girly look. Just substitute the mens lycra for pink lycra and no-one bats an eyelid, as long as you are on a decent bike that is. I do it all the time.

Banned Read only
    I think going out dressed has enough risks without attempting electrocution !

One question are you on 240 volts like the UK or 110 volts like the US ? I was using an electric scarifier on my lawn and was guiding the cable when I got a 240 v jolt, looks the hedge trimmer had had a nibble at the cable, I became very adept at the quickstep for a few seconds !!

Panties4me
    Thanks everyone for your input. 240 volts here in Australia. Have thought of a few other times when i have taken un-necessary risks while under dressed with no real damage done, broke my arm house renovating, nearly took my thumb and penis off using a triton work bench, got pinned under an extension to the house when it collasped whole I was on top, and probably the biggest chance to being outed was when I was first on the scene to a horrific accident when the awning on a building collasped and people were trapped underneath.No chance for a guick change out of what i was wearing underneath, those people needed saving.Even thought, in the back of my mind was "are my panties or pantyhose showing?"So, this topic bought back a few memories.

The only safety hazard I do en fem, (according to my wife), is work in high heels. She hate that I might sprain an ankle. She hates high heels. So I guess somebody has to wear them. I'm glad its me. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Banned Spammer
    I love how you worry about someone noticing you are underdressing.
    I think you secretly want to get caught.LOL

For sure he is the daredevil.
    Motorcycles, skydiving, fast cars, power tools are his realm.

I'll sit by and sip my ice tea, in my summer dress and sandals and watch the mayhem.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

At home while underdressed I have been known to be a bit more cavalier then when out. But as to the male mode VS other it's more about risk and knowledge of the tasks that are being performed, if unsure of my abilities to successfully complete said task , subconsciously I on thinking about it tend not to be underdressed.

When I ride, I ride. When I dress, I dress, and never two shall meet.

I never had long hair until a couple years ago. I decided to just let it grow out. My natural is so fine, throw in receding hairline, no way could it ever look fem, but I just wanted to do it. It was shoulder length, I kept it in a ponytail. One day, I had an issue that made crawl under a vehicle. As I laid there looking, I had to move my head- I couldn't, I was laying on my hair. That got me to go get a short haircut. (it was getting hard to put on a wig anyway)