Thread: It Feels So Great to Dress Again!

It Feels So Great to Dress Again!

I finally have time to dress fully, head to toe. I came home from work as fast as I could and couldn't wait to get all my hair off my body. I bought that new Caress love forever body wash. It is truly divine!! My legs have never felt this smooth and soft ever! I can't stop touching my legs! And the commercial is true about the body wash, it releases a pretty scent upon touch.

Anyways, I tried on all the things I bought online recently. You can read about that drama here:
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ecret-Question

But something is off. It's not a lot, but I need someone to talk to and share in this moment with. My problem is that I am so deep in my closet that I risk losing everything if my secret is uncovered. I want a friend to chat on the phone with, tell them my tale, talk about fashion, and just share this girly time with. When I wanted to call a talk line, it was closed. I don't want to go out to a club or coffee shop either because I'm not there yet.

Anyone experience the same feeling?
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

I feel the same way. Being a closeted crossdersser is a lonely existence.

I know the feeling and feel for you.

Like me you should eventually change your situation and life does get better.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I understand your feelings. I believe more feel the way you described than admit that they do. I'm not out and about but found I live vicariously thru reading about the many others experiences on here. I have often thought of telling another CD exactly how I feel when dressed. I love it and feel I need to share it. My wife knows but is not really into the dressing part as much as I would like her to be. She does help me find and buys me certain things and this helps me but I assume it's not like hearing another CD in person telling you what they feel and one being able to relate to how they are feeling. I find myself wanting to be dressed in the presence of another CD and visiting with them. In my part of the world though I'd be tar 'd and feathered. You young ones probably won't know what that means.... In reply to your question yes I have felt the same way. The Internet has helped though just thru this forum and actually face timing once while dressed with another CD. That was exciting, scary, and also unusual for me, but I got caught up in the fog.

I agree with you, Kimmy. I think it would be great to not only write our thoughts, but chat with one another as well.

Maybe like facebook, we should ask if they can add a video chat to this site?
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    I completely understand how you feel, I live in the middle of nowhere, not big cities nearby no one to talk to and share with.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

You must be single, too. Lifetime single here, cannot let anyone know around here, as family and people who know them, would make my life extremely harsh.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Kimmy, I think many of us have the same feelings as you do. I am single, and have no siblings or any other family, except my daughter who is the only person in the world that I have told. Like you, I'm deeply closeted, but often wish for someone to share the girlie part of me, in conversation. Yes, a friend to share with would be so wonderful.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

Hay Girls, anyone who would like to chat can set up a chat on several sites. I have a gmail account that supports both video as well as printed chat. Anyone can set it up and you just add people to your chat list of friends. It will also handle multiple chat at same time. Just PM people and set-up, just have to share emails. Hugs always

Are there any hotline I could call just to talk to someone about my crossdressing and trans feelings? I really need to "come out of the closet" to someone but I can't tell my family or friends. I am feeling kinda lonely, even though I have all these fabulous people in my life.

I think I need a fairy godmother in my life.
    Last edited by CrossKimmy; 05-14-2016 at 04:02 AM.
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

Banned Read only
    CrossKimmy,
    If you bought your stuff from retail stores you could have chatted with the SAs , in the back of your mind at least someone knows you're enjoying what you're doing. Next time you visit the store she may ask how it went if you're brave enough maybe show her a picture, it all helps to be comfortable with your dressing and maybe to be out the door if that's what you want eventually.

Depending on who you want to talk to any of us would do fine if you wanted to call us, if we were willing you hand out our phone number privately. I personally have tomorrow off so I would be lazying around or something. Gaming, running around as a woman looking for her baby while killing robots, super mutants, raiders, and animals.

It is always a liberating feeling when you can freely dress as you desire.

Just keep your secret to yourself until the correct time comes.

You will know in your heart when that is, you will feel comfortable with what you do.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I would absolutely welcome the opportunity to talk with someone about this. A closet is a small and lonely place and having someone to share with would do a world of good.

Elizabeth