Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh what a lucky girl I am

Oh what a lucky girl I am

OK so I am so happy I just needed to share this but can't talk about it with my friends who do not know what I get up to sometimes. I love my wife of 28 years more than ever and would never do stuff behind her back and need her acceptance. She has always appreciated the feminine side of me but I have only recently started proper cross dressing at the age of 52. At first she was not keen but would 'tolerate' it as she could see it made me happy. The new found liberating effect of all this has allowed my feminine side to blossom and I think she has grown to like the new me. Anyway, today we were in a charity shop looking at the clothes when she picked out a lovely pink lace over pink satin cami sleeveless top and asked 'what do I think'. I told her I loved it but she was looking on the wrong rack because it was two sizes too big for her. She said 'no silly I was thinking of getting it for you'. So we did and I love wearing it but the significant thing is the acceptance level has changed and she got pleasure in choosing it for me and making me happy. I feel like I have crossed a milestone in my life and our relationship that will only make things better and better as we go forward. I love her more than ever and can only see positive things developing as we embrace our new 'girly' time together. There, that feels better. Love Sandy xx

That is great!

Sandy, Good for you. I love the fact my fiancee accepts me.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    Sandy, Good for you. I love the fact my fiancee accepts me.
    I know it's great isn't it. Just when I thought life couldn't get any better!

Oh and to top it all we also got a brand new £200 designer sequin skirt for £2 from the shop and it fits us both (I promised her first dibs though as she found it). Best day ever for me.

Sandy x

GOOD FOR THE BOTH OF YOU!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Wonderful post. Thanks for sharing Sandy.

Karen

You have a great wife

Quote Originally Posted by bridget thronton View Post
    You have a great wife
    Thank you. I think so too.

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    Oh I'm so happy for you!

When my wife buys things for Amy, it just melts my heart. There's a dress she bought me for my birthday like 3 years ago, and every time I wear it, it's like ... god ... it's like wearing the sweetest hug you've ever had all day long . Don't care if the kids ruin it with bleach in the wash or if the dogs rip it to shreds, I'm keeping that dress forever :-)

She thinks I'm being silly of course. I don't think cis people can really understand how much a simple gesture like that can mean to us. It is a truly beautiful moment of acceptance. Cherish it! Then do something really nice for your wife :-)
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

That's great. When I told my wife and she was OK with it mostly because she seen how happy it made me feel. For some reason she didn't want me to buy or wear anything pink, and of course I was just happy she was letting me dress in front of her but couldn't figure out the pink thing and never said anything about it. One day she came home from work and handed me a bag and told me she seen it and pictured me wearing this. It was a matching bight pink bra and panties, they don't fit anymore but they have a special place in my closet. That to me, like yourself was my milestone, that's when I seen that things were going to be OK. Thanks for sharing your story you brought back beautiful memories.

The other day my ex-wife who I'm still friends and knows about Jessica side but does not really want to have much to do with her. Brought over two large bags of clothes as she had lost weight and with the weight I've lost she thought would fit me which almost all actually did. She put up with me getting the proper items on to try them (forms and shape ware) and watched and helped sort thru trying various things on while making some recommendations on what looked good. I don't think she realizes how much that simple gesture means to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    Thanks for sharing your story you brought back beautiful memories.
    Maria. If I have done this for you today then my day has been worthwhile.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by JessieA View Post
    The other day my ex-wife who I'm still friends and knows about Jessica side but does not really want to have much to do with her. Brought over two large bags of clothes as she had lost weight and with the weight I've lost she thought would fit me which almost all actually did. She put up with me getting the proper items on to try them (forms and shape ware) and watched and helped sort thru trying various things on while making some recommendations on what looked good. I don't think she realizes how much that simple gesture means to me.
    Sounds to me like you should propose to this lady

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Lucky you she sure sounds like a nice lady.

I still treasure moments of acceptance with my wife, especially if she sees something that she thinks I might like.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

You are a very lucky girl and be sure you appreciate her acceptance of you. I loved my wife so much deeper and more when she decided we needed to explore my femminie side. She now buys Jay and Jaylyn something for our birthdays and Christmas. I am much more kinder to her also and feel our soul has mated ever so closer now. I have my faults and she has hers but we work on them in our every day life together and that's important in a relationship. It has drawn us closer thus I am more in touch with her needs as well.
    Sandy keep the relationship growing and loving each other and you'll both find that peace and happiness every one strives for.

She's for reals. My wife supports me too. In these odd little ways. Once, i was trying to figure out what to wear for the day, she was going to work, i was working at home, she barrels in, picks out an outfit tells me that's my outfit for the day. Then breezes on off to work. When she gets home, dinner is waiting.

We do not do girly time- she is not a girly-girl- but i do paint her toes first when i do mine, and she gets lots of attention. \

She'd never be a wife of a girl, but I can play quite a bit and i'm pretty good with that.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Happy days, Sandy.

My wife is not overly happy with this part of me, but she too will buy me things every now and then. That alone is priceless.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I know how that feels. Those rare times when my wife buys me something girly are some of my most treasured gifts. And I love that, when I'm asked "What a lovely dress. Where did you get it?" being able to say, "This? Oh, my wife bought it for me."

Banned Read only
    Sandy,
    I'm so glad you are and your wife are making it work, charity shops are a wonderful source of clothes, but I have to shop alone , I don't regret that now because I have more fun with the SAs.
    If I happen to be out shopping with my wife in a department store, I get frog marched through to the drab section , but I'm quick now and pick on the bargains and nice things on the way through to revisit later .

Sandy, you have a great wife. I know how that feels as my GF helps me pick out clothes. She has good taste and we get a lot of good designer clothes at the thrift store. It is so fun to go out as two gals and have fun. The spice of life itself.
    Part Time Girl

Aspiring Member
    Make sure you wear it a lot and that she knows you love it, and her too!

Platinum Member
    Hi Sandy , You are truly blessed to have such a wonderfulwife,

Just be careful that you don't Overwhelm her with Sandy......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

It's wonderful to hear of supportive SOs. As I've shared before my wife is understanding of my feminine side, but I just cannot sum up the courage to be dressed en femme in front of her. Nikki
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by nikkiwindsor View Post
    It's wonderful to hear of supportive SOs. As I've shared before my wife is understanding of my feminine side, but I just cannot sum up the courage to be dressed en femme in front of her. Nikki
    Hi Nikki. Courage indeed may be needed but after it while it seems so natural being dressed around someone you are always natural with that you will forget the discomfort and relax. I suppose it all depends how she feels about it. If she is supportive generally, has she indicated she would like to see you en femme? If so I think you have nothing to fear.

You are SOOOO fortunate. Good for you!