Thread: So back in January...

Banned Read only

So back in January...

...So back in January I posted a thread that stated that I was revoking my trans identity.

It's now well and truly revoked. And I've never felt happier.

That's not to say I no longer have a vested interest. I do. And that vested interest has resulted in my feeling annoyed at some of the threads that have appeared on this site since I last posted. (Yes, I have "lurked", yes I have even logged in, yes, I am still a member of this forum even if I no longer identify as a crossdresser. As transgender. As gender-fluid. Or whatever else you wish to call it).

Nonetheless, some things, or rather questions, still whirl around in my head. Things I would love an explanation for. Things that I feel others here who I've had a vested interested in in the past could maybe perhaps be able to answer for me.

One thing that I have thought about a lot recently is my own personal reasons for dressing. What the stimulus' were that resulted in me feeling a desire, need, intent, to dress. Two things came to the fore in my head in this respect. What resulted in me wanting to dress was seeing a very attractive woman, and thus, internalising her attractiveness and wanting to emulate it myself. What resulted in me not wanting to dress (and this will sound harsh, so I apologise straight away, but it's true, no matter how much I apologise), is seeing another crossdresser, either in real life or simply a picture on the internet. Because they didn't look so good, and as a consequence made me step outside of myself and realise that that was how I would look to other people. That is, I wouldn't look good. A little creepy even. Someone who simply looks out of place and awkward.

Then I read a thread on here in which a few women who have transitioned took part. A thread which resulted in a display of animosity from both sides. And it was, at least to me, an incredibly fascinating thread to read. And a warm glow developed inside me - a glow that realised my own identity as what is now best described as a cis-individual. And that felt simply wonderful.

You all have my acceptance, regardless of how you view each other. You all have my acceptance, for I was once a part of your group. But you no longer have my membership, for that is now revoked. And it's amazing just how much peering in from outside as opposed to commentating from within can alter one's perspective.

So with that said, I will be writing another thread soon that really gets to heart of my reasons for taking the path that I am now taking (just a heads up, it has nothing to do with religion). And I hope that, when you read my up-coming thread, you are able to at least understand and accept my reasons for writing it.

One final thing - I would like to say to you all who have engaged with me in the past, thank you. Thank you for listening. Thank you for your advice. And thank you for your acknowledgement. That is something that comes from a group of people who I respect and as a consequence is something that I will take to my grave with me. Thank you.

For me, when I lool in the mirror, I also see someone who doesn't look good, even creepy.
    Then I take off my glasses and I'm all good again in very soft focus.

I suppose the difference being, I accept that I'm a biological male on the outside - not a lot I can do with that, but now beyond caring what others may "see"
    I suppose the book cover doesn't do justice to the story inside.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I couldn't say it any better than Gaby did. Good luck on your journey no matter where the road may take you.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Banned Read only
    So do you have to return the membership card too? I hope you can get a partial refund on the dues.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    So do you have to return the membership card too?
    HEY! I never got a card!

Oh, wait, I never told anyone my address... .

Never mind.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Jenni I think I understand where you are I feel I am still working on what it is that drives me so I wish you well and I think we all have to come to a point in our dressing, and what do we want.
    I too look in that mirror and look at my pictures and think why do I want to look like this in public don't have all the answers but I'm a work in progress
    Leigh

Quote Originally Posted by jenni_xx View Post
    What resulted in me wanting to dress was seeing a very attractive woman, and thus, internalising her attractiveness and wanting to emulate it myself.
    Yes, this is getting close, I think. (for me that is) I still have an interest in crossdressing, but I don't fully identify as a CD now. I don't think of myself as TG either.

Since I have been wearing skirts full time, and the hosiery as well, I feel I am getting most of what I wanted. I want to display a bit, show off, be a peacock. Little by little, I am pushing back the boundaries. There are things I want to do, that I don't feel able to yet. Sometimes it's a straight failure of nerve, sometimes I haven't figured how to incorporate a look or clothing item that still lets me look like a man. Skirts are easy, dresses are hard, I am planning on a custom fitted dress. It has to be custom unless I radically alter my shape to give a narrow waist and bigger hips, not to mention boobs. Finding a style that isn't trying to enhance my bust is tricky too.

I think I might have continued with CDing if I had started being serious about it earlier, and had the time, money, and help to give myself a believable and attractive result. On the other hand, I have finally realised I am a fairly attractive male, and strangely enough, the skirt wearing has given me a pretty big confidence boost, and that is always attractive.

I am looking forward to your next thread.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jenni , Just do yourself a favor and Don't Purge.

Crossdressing is like the Mafia, You just can't quit ! ......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aw hoot Jennie_xx. I sometimes look in the mirror and say to myself what an ugly bitch. yet other times I look good. I will read your thread with interest. But as a gender fluid individual, It doesn't seem that it will ever go away. It was nice seeing your answers and it added to any of our conversations.
    Part Time Girl