Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Butterflies as I walk out that door.

Butterflies as I walk out that door.

I am dressed enfemme in my hotel tonight and forgot something in my car. I honestly don't know if I did it on purpose 5 hours ago, but here I am and there it is. Fortunately I am by the back door of the hotel. I will do it though. Terrified as I am, I will do it. 4" pumps, black stockings, black knit skirt and lace top. Just did my nails and brushed out my wig and got my jewelry on. I am desperately hoping to run into someone to gauge a reaction....

Go for it. Be careful and walk with confidence. Good luck.

Wow, i Just did it. There was a man smoking a cigarette when I got to the outer door and he looked up at me. I turned at went back to my room for about 2 minutes, them I thought I am owning this dammit. I marched out there pas t him and said hello and walked to my car> He smiled and said hi and his eyes lit up... I know he turned and looked at me. As I returned he put out his cig and held the door for me. I strutted and he took 2 steps up the stairs and I heard him stop. I knew he was checking out my strut. LOL.... That's what I am hoping anyway

Curvious, good for you walking out of the hotel.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Silver Member
    There's no way to tell, but I imagine you posted this some time ago and have since made that walk. From your description of your outfit, you likely passed well enough that no one doubts your femininity. I have every confidence that you succeeded, found it enjoyable and exhilarating and that there was no negative feedback. So, way to go! The really fantastic news is that it gets easier and more enjoyable every time you go!

Actually I just made teh walk an hour ago.... Hugsss.!!!

Silver Member
    So, I was slow entering my last post. Congratulations, I knew it would be great!

Well done! Years ago, I used to travel with all my stuff and often dressed in my hotel room, so I have made that walk myself more than once. I am afraid I seriously lacked the confidence that Jaylyn mentioned and that you evidently found. You go, girl! Next time, get into the car and go for a drive!

Kris

Aspiring Member
    I first did that last fall. Didn't go outside the building but did walk down the to the vending machines for ice. Passed 2 people in the hall, received a nice smile (no laughs which was good) and a thrill for me. Don't dare do it close to home yet but was pretty sure I wouldn't see anyone I knew 800 miles from home. Baby steps.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    My first out in the real world was from a hotel. As I always say, it's a slippery slope from here on in.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Congratulations! You had a moment of doubt but pushed through.

Curvious,

Well done. It takes real courage to go out.

I've only gone out once on my own...a few months ago from a hotel. OK once I was out in the streets but butterflies in the elevator on the way out and back in again.
    Michelle

My first time out the door, i was petrified, too, but walked out the door, of a smaller city motel, with guy clothes over my lady things, with a bunch of people out and about from the next room, got in my car, and drove to a quiet part of the parking lot, removed guy things, put on heels, and drove, with butterflies , to a gas station, and got out and put some in, then to a supermarket, and got out and walked around, but not inside, then, to another gas station, them back to the first gas station, then back to the lot, and put guy stuff back over my lady things, then to the motel , where people next door were still outside, made it to my room, then knocks on the door!! I answered, and chatted a few minutes, then went back in. It was late at night. That took guts to go by that guy again! Good thing he did not keep following though. That would be a different issue!
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 06-02-2016 at 05:51 PM.

Silver Member
    Good for you, Curvious. It was enjoyable to read your adventure and accomplishment. A word of caution. Don't feel you have to say anything to people you run into out and about. Even a friendly remark can be interpreted incorrectly when you are wearing 4" pumps, black stockings, black knit skirt and lace top around a hotel at night. Just walk right by people and do not make eye contact - unless they engage you in a friendly manner. It is easier and more comfortable to act like you have a purpose like getting in your car and going for a drive. You do have a purpose - to have fun. Good for you. Congratulations.

Oh My. It is so addicting. Twice tonight I walked around the outside of the hotel. I didn't see anyone and i was always not far from/ my parked car, but it is so delicious, so tantalizing. I have never felt my heart beat so hard....yet felt so alive.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I can't tell you how many times I stood with my hand on the door knob, ready to leave the hotel room and froze in place before giving up. That first trip is memorable regardless of how long it is or how well it all goes. My first long walk near crowds of real people was (in my mind) an absolute disaster on the hoof. But when I got back to my room I went over all the things that I hated about it, fixed them and went out again within the hour. We learn and grow confident with these experiences, best of luck on future walks and eventual interactions with others.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I have been in a similar situation but I am not enthusiastic to run into someone just to gauge reaction.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I still have the butterflies and nervous excitement every time I step out of the room. Needless to say, the countless times I check my key card to make sure it works. When I finally close the door, I feel my libido and excitement jump even higher. I have forgotten things in my car and walked back to the car to retrieve what I needed. I know there were a few times some guys were checking me out. Especially when I bend over to reach for whatever I need. I always wear 4-3/4 stiletto pumps with tan pantyhose with a black miniskirt and whatever blouse I happen to have. I have received a few whistles and cat calls, but the just assures me that I am doing the right things. Like many of you, I get back to my room with my heart pounding, hands cold as ice, and nearly weak kneed, but more confident.
    I have ventured to the ice machine quite a few times and was seen by one of the housekeeper ladies even late at night! She smiled and I smiled back. Whew!

I have never had the courage to go out. I think I need external validation that I do not look like a freak. Congrats on you adventure Curvious.

Platinum Member
    Hi Curvious , Just remember that the journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    Curvious,
    I'm sure you didn't forget the item in the car on purpose but it had a good result , good for you, maybe next time go out the front entrance, don't hang around back doors .

I will admit, I didn't feel nervous at all when I left my home to go to my first social meeting, it just felt right . The hotel we meet at is fairly secluded even so walking from the car park does mean walking passed other guests and the bar area is open to everyone. I never give it thought anymore if I pass or not I feel so comfortable being out.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Scarier, while dressed IMO, is not WHAT item you are off to retrieve in the car, but just WHERE you are parked in the hotel parking garage/expanse. A GPS would be of no help if a couple of floors off the correct level? Wear comfortable hiking shoes rather than sky high heels on such an adventure. Been there?

My first time out was essentially by accident. I was in a "natural mode"...light makeup, hair tied back, shorts and top....just what you'd expect someone for someone doing housework. I'd been in casual mode all day (as is often the case), and I just plain forgot.

I went to take the trash out, and I was halfway there before I realized it. I kind of went with the flow, but stepped up the pace, and it took a huge effort to "walk casual" back to the door. Once inside it took a good 40 minutes for my heart rate to return to something normal.

Ooops. All I can say is thank goodness for the darkness of the new moon.

Banned Read only SamanthaLouiseScott's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by curvious View Post
    Wow, i Just did it.
    Well done delighted for you.

I used to always stay in my room at hotels unless I had some form of private entrance. Fairly recently though ive reasoned a few things out.

Firstly most hotel staff have seen most things. I even used to be paranoid about dumping old foundation bottles, lippy or a pair of laddered tights in the bin in the room! Not now.

You also have the advantage that very few if any people are going to harass you in and around a decent hotel. You have the perfect disguise if you like. A wig , full make up and clothing that completely changes your shape.

Do it with pride girl and enjoy x
    Last edited by SamanthaLouiseScott; 06-04-2016 at 05:26 PM. Reason: typos, hard work with these nails!

i was at a new hotel in DC recently and I had my own private entrance off a patio door. I cannot tell you how many times I walked out there fully dressed just to relax. It was dark and there were people above me in balconies, but I didn't care. I felt the seductive click of my heels and was in heaven...at one point I went out in my skirt, and bare feet carrying my heels and walked around for 10 minutes. It is sooo good to be free.