Thread: all dressed up

Aspiring Member

all dressed up

I am sitting here, in my pretty, new red dress & black pumps. And I am thinking, those of us still in closet spend a lot of time & money to look pretty for just an hour or two. It took a half hour to get ready, including makeup, I I have an hour before I have to degirl myself before my wife gets home. Yet I can't think of anything better for even an hour or two.
    Sara, in red (today)

Silver Member
    Yep, kind of a downer while exciting at the same time. Probably one of the stronger motivations for comming out of the closet. But don't let that feeling push you into a descision you aren't ready for.

I certainly can understand this, as this is also the world in which I live.
    It is enjoyable during these rushed times, an I certainly continue to seek out more of them.
    Have fun!
    Di

Ah , I remember those days. Yes it is fun to look pretty and we try hard. I stayed up late last night dressed as I am back in boy mode today. Hope you get more time to do this.
    Part Time Girl

Wow, it only takes you a half hour to get ready? I must be more female than I thought ;-)

Gold Member
    Yes, Time can fly very fast when you are dressed, and wish time could
    stop for a while so you can stay dressed.
    I try to plan one day a week, that I can stay in and dress, just for me.
    I find that a day dressed is a day in heaven.
    Rader

I usually don't spend the half hour on makeup if I don't have at least 4 hours to make it worth it because of the time to clean up afterwards a well.

I can recall when the kids were in school and I worked more than one job I would do the same as you are saying. Sometimes more than once a day getting that hour or two every chance I could. As hectic as it was I sure miss those days. The funny thing was I got the same rush each time I dressed so it was actually more rewarding than it is now that can when ever I want and as long as I want, well with exception for company that seems to stay to long!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Same as me. I get a a three hour slot once a week and when someone tries to take my Play-Time slot it's a real bummer.

I look forward to it. I need it.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Silver Member
    Sara - getting dressed is half the fun.

And sometimes getting undresses is even more fun!
    Just saying.
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 05-17-2016 at 05:00 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the post right before your post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WandaRae2009 View Post
    I usually don't spend the half hour on makeup if I don't have at least 4 hours to make it worth it because of the time to clean up afterwards a well.
    Yeah, no makeup (or very little) unless I have a full day. I do manage to give myself 3-5 hours every day by getting up at 3:00am.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Platinum Member
    Hi Sara , I dress for 3 or 4 hrs. every Morning and a couple hrs. a couple Evenings a week,
    It takes about a half an hour to get all put together
    and I totally enjoy every minute of my feminine time......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

When I started out I did the same as you, except, when I had the moral support of my girlfriends mostly at weekends.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.