Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you have multiple personalities?

Do you have multiple personalities?

My male and female gender identities are different. Its like Clark Kent and Super(wo)man. I can't be both at the same time. How is it for you? Is it like that? Do you have two (or more) identities? Do the two identities merge at some point in life? Should I seek counseling... LOL I kind of like it as it is

Of course everyone does have multiple personalities... Marcia, Marcia, Marcia, eat a snickers bar.

Platinum Member
    Hi Allison , Welcome to our forum, When you are here you are home!
    I only have one Personality but I have multiple wardrobes ......
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 05-16-2016 at 08:50 PM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I dont but he does

Misguided counselors can do a lot of harm.

I have a personality that others see me as and one that I see me as. I want to get away from my family and acquaintances so I can be more who I see me as.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

I have only one personality...but it's complex, unique and special! Nikki
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

One personality many levels of crazy. General craziness not as far as dressing gose.

Mine are distinctly different... but the guy is retired and the girl is now in charge! I am happier, my SO is happier (she does not want the guy back), and my family is happier! What is making you happier?
    Enjoy our new life and seek peace Give love and kindness to others Live patience, self control, humility each day

Silver Member
    Allison - I have one personality and that is more than enough. Do you really think you have two different personalities, Allison? If you like who you are, enjoy being you.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    No just one that bridges on both the male and female.
    Two spirits if you will.

Have multiple personalities but am experimenting with staying as a woman for sometime now

I think I just have a wide spectrum within my personality, If that makes sense. So there is a feminine side and a more neutral side for me.

I have two personas, but I am still the same person with the same personality. Each persona is better at some things than the other. Perhaps that is why I (and others) do this in the first place, to feel that they can do all it all. Kelly is more confident, more emotional expressive and more of a social mixer than my male side for example. When in female form, I am probably just expressing what my male side feels anyway but finds hard to do so.

I'm not a psychologist but to call CDing an expression of multiple personalities would be pushing it I think.

For a gender fluid person, yeah it seems like two spirits but still in the same mind. Not a distinct personality but a flavor of both as our brains switch from male to the female side and where the feminine aspects kick in. But in reality, we are the feminine aspects when we are and it is like a personality and a lot different from our male side. But you should get counseling to find yourself. It took me years to find myself though my own reflection.
    Part Time Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Mark/Rebecca View Post
    I dont but he does

That's funny!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I'm pretty sure my brain would look different in guy mode and girl mode. It feels different.

Heather - I am enjoying being me ! Its one me, just two ways of being. A lot of things have different ways of being, or modes of operation (sorry, tech talk). I used to see my exploration of the feminine as a problem. Not anymore. I have benefited.

me, myself and Rachel
    well there is 3, but 1 is locked away (hopefully for good), so only 2 can play and it's oh so much fun

Rachel is fun, outgoing, a social butterfly
    Randel is introvert, likes being alone, likes constructing stuff

In common - neither are really drinkers (different reasons for that) - actually can't think of anything else we have in common.
    Last edited by Rachelakld; 05-17-2016 at 12:54 AM.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

MPS, DID, two spirited, call it what you will. We are who we are for a reason.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I don't, I'm the same person no matter how I dress.

Just one personality here as well. Not so sure it is a good one, but just one.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Banned Read only
    Allison,
    I would say it's more to do with having to live a double life through lack of acceptance.
    I prefer to be dressed and appear as Teresa , like most I know the various feelings of being more comfortable, relaxed and stress free, maybe my wife would call it running away, she would find it different if she could be more accepting.

Another thought is we all have a lot of different specialty skills that we don't invoke all at once. Kind of like a bunch of modules or "apps" in our mind that we "wheel into" when we need them. I consider male and female modes just two more of those specialty skills.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Whelan View Post
    I have two personas, but I am still the same person with the same personality. Each persona is better at some things than the other. Perhaps that is why I (and others) do this in the first place, to feel that they can do all it all. Kelly is more confident, more emotional expressive and more of a social mixer than my male side for example. When in female form, I am probably just expressing what my male side feels anyway but finds hard to do so.

I'm not a psychologist but to call CDing an expression of multiple personalities would be pushing it I think.
    I think this pretty much describes me. One personality but expressed differently. For example. Steffi is more extroverted; boy me is an introvert. But when I notice a difference that is good, I try to integrate it across both personnas. For example, Steffi is making the boy me more comfortable expressing extroversion.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I feel like I have two personalitys cause when I'm dress female I look like and feel like a female so I am acting feminine. So during that time my male side stays away until it's time for my female side to return back to male mode. I am finding that I enjoy being dress feminine more that I do when return back to my male self, I'm not saying that I want to transition to a female just that I enjoy it more when the female me is out more and I love that feeling. I guess that the majority of my life has been in male mode and now my female side want's to be out more and enjoy life as a female.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Allison,
    I would say it's more to do with having to live a double life through lack of acceptance.
    I prefer to be dressed and appear as Teresa , like most I know the various feelings of being more comfortable, relaxed and stress free, maybe my wife would call it running away, she would find it different if she could be more accepting.
    Teresa, I don't know what I would do if I didn't have to live a double life. I think I would still have the two identities. Both sides have their advantages and different capabilities. Allison is terrible at some things, practical things. And, my goodness its a lot of work being a woman. Allison doesn't get to lounge around in sweatpants like GGs because, like Superman, she needs the outfit !!!

I have two identities and one personality.

I can't afford two as they might argue all the time. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I was once diagnosed with DID and while I have questioned that for a long time it does at times seem like I do have two different personalities. I find myself referring to we have to get things at the store or we need to do this. I've heard that can sometimes indicate two parts to one self so maybe my male and female sides are different and when in full fem mode yes I can tell but I also don't always notice which is the true difference in if one has more than one personality sometimes you don't remember doing things but that's not always true at least in my case