Thread: Something new?

Something new?

I turned on my computer and my GOOGLE home page shows that it's International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia. First I've ever heard of this, sounds great, but maybe there should be an International day of Crossdressing.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Hi Allisa,
    Wouldn't that be a great day? It's a shame we have to have days named for different things. To me every day should be 'International Love Your Fellow Human' day but I realise that is a bit too idealistic.

In the last couple of years I have noticed even more days devoted to trans type events.

It is becoming quite common.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yesterday was International Closeted Crossdressers Day. Didn't you see all those rallies and parades? Me neither.

Really? I thought I heard something but was afraid to come out and peek.
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 05-18-2016 at 06:01 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the post right before your post.

Banned Read only
    Nicole,
    Really funny , I fell out of the wardrobe laughing at that one , well it's one way of coming out !!!

On the Google page if you clicked on it the URL took you to a nice YouTube Video! Well Done Google!

Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

You or Google forgot to mention Biphobia and Triphobia.

Youtube has videos of it from up to 5 years ago. So it must not be new.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"