Hi everyone!

Well, I had great plans of continuing to be a regular participant here on the forum as we travelled the USA and (eventually) Canada but things don't always work as planned.

We sold our home and property in January and now live and travel full-time in our motorhome. It is a wonderful life with new adventures outside our door every day. But it comes with poor internet connections and precious little chance to log in to the forum.

In the past few months we have been from California to Florida, down to the upper Keys and deep into the Everglades, up to South Carolina, through Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana, etc., seeing old friends and making new ones (all en femme of course)!

We are now Citizens of Texas (with an "F" on my license!) although frankly I'm not as proud of Texas as I was a few weeks ago. Hopefully we can work toward changes in our state.

I had plans of making contact with forum members and getting chances to meet but that too hasn't worked quite as planned although I still hope to make it happen in the future.

I will try to check-in when I canbut I fear that those check-ins will be far between.

Hugs to All,
Persephone.