Thread: Persephone's Check-in from the Road

Persephone's Check-in from the Road

Hi everyone!

Well, I had great plans of continuing to be a regular participant here on the forum as we travelled the USA and (eventually) Canada but things don't always work as planned.

We sold our home and property in January and now live and travel full-time in our motorhome. It is a wonderful life with new adventures outside our door every day. But it comes with poor internet connections and precious little chance to log in to the forum.

In the past few months we have been from California to Florida, down to the upper Keys and deep into the Everglades, up to South Carolina, through Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana, etc., seeing old friends and making new ones (all en femme of course)!

We are now Citizens of Texas (with an "F" on my license!) although frankly I'm not as proud of Texas as I was a few weeks ago. Hopefully we can work toward changes in our state.

I had plans of making contact with forum members and getting chances to meet but that too hasn't worked quite as planned although I still hope to make it happen in the future.

I will try to check-in when I canbut I fear that those check-ins will be far between.

Hugs to All,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

You are living one of my dream lives, Persephone. Traveling around the county with no real agenda sound good to me, but not the wife. When you drive over to Arkansas for a visit, drop me a message so we can share some time! And believe me, you will visit Arkansas eventually, just like all Texans do, when you need to see lots of trees, mountains and water!
    Can't wait for your first visit to show you around!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Glad to hear your still with us, kinda got worried for awhile not hearing from you. Would love to hear an "adventure" you've had.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Nice to hear from you Barbara, I look forward to all those good internet connections so as you can communicate.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Nice to hear from you Persephone. Nice traveling and beautiful life traveling around. Check in when you can.
    Part Time Girl

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Thanks for keeping us posted Barbara.

I'm especially anxious to hear how other states treat trans?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member

On The Road Again !

Hi Barbara , I just saw where you and Eryn went to the awards.
    It's a lot of fun traveling in a Motorhome I just finished replacing the rear brake pads and calipers
    on our MH.

Early in June after our Grand Daughter's Graduation party we are heading Northeast from Baltimore MD.
    all the way up through New England and into Canada, Probably about a month and a half trip......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Welcome to Texas and don't take all the stuff going on here mean we all think that way. Sounds like a great time to travel around our great country

Hi Barbara, it is great to hear from you. Hope all your future travels go well for you.

Great hearing from you!! I'll bet you're having a blast. Please keep us updated!

Good to hear you are enjoying travel. My wife and o wandered around for a month this winter and o no what you mean by iffy Internet. We would occasionally park outside a McDonald's for a couple of hours just for the free wifi.

I absolutely love having a new adventure just outside the door everyday. Are you settling in Texas or just passing through?
    Live and let dress.

I was just thinking of you the other day, as you have a completely accepting SO like me, and also wondering how life on the road is. If you ever get the urge to travel a "bit' east of the Florida Keys, come by for a visit!

Barbara, I've wondered where you were and what you were doing, but I understand the iffy internet access. Just know that we want to hear from you when you can access the net. I hope that the travels are all that you hoped that the would be!!

Hugs, Bria

I have wondered how you are doing. Congratulations on such a wonderful time travelling around our fine country.

Check in again soon and good luck.