Thread: Doing something for my daughter

Doing something for my daughter

I am doing something for my daughter Hailey,going as Lisa to her high school graduation on June 2nd.Asked me to do this and said yes.Already did it for her senior picture already.I admit she says I am still a great dad and knows this is my lifestyle of choice.She has great friends that like Lisa as well and want a picture taken together at the ceremony.I raised her right,to love and accept people for who they are and not how they look.Hailey has had boyfriends in the past that judge me,she puts me first and did break up with them.She does have a boyfriend that is respectful of my crossdressing now.His name is Aaron and does call me Lisa when I am dressed.Hailey knows Lisa very well,I love shoes and Dooney & Bourke handbags.Does not complain about it at all and know this is me.I am going to be a little tearful when I see her graduate,I am done raising her and she is an adult now which she is 18 years old now.Has her future set already too.

Platinum Member
    Hi Lisa , It really sounds like you have a wonderful daughter.
    I will be going to my Grand Daughter's Graduation from the University
    this Sunday, Totally EnDrab except for my Triple Diamond Studs......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Good for you Lisa.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I do and she is one of two.Have an older daughter,Shawna whom is 20 I just found I am her father this year finally through a dna test that loves and accepts Lisa in

What an awesome daughter. I can relate, as my daughter just graduated from college with a minor in Women and Gender Studies. At this time, neither of my kids know about Lisa, or at least I don't think they know. I have my nails painted 24x7 anymore, and my daughter is very cool with it. She tells me to be who I am and be happy, but hasn't come right out and said anything about anything else she "knows".
    Regardless, she has grown to be very open minded and accepting of all people. It is a great feeling when you see all of your hard work as a parent pay off in the end.

Hailey loves being around Lisa a lot,does call me my nickname "Liz" too.Liz is short for Lisa's middle name Elizabeth.Hailey is going to college in September majoring in human resources.I know one day she will get married and give me grandkids which will be her gift to me.

Congrats Lisa glad everything is going well for you both.
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

Graduated or not, 18 or older, she will always be your daughter and you will look at her and see that sweet 10 year old of time past... enjoy the blessings!
    Enjoy our new life and seek peace Give love and kindness to others Live patience, self control, humility each day

And great daughter - you can be proud of her

I have raised her on my own since she was 7 years old and has said I have done a great job raising her.