Thread: While the cats away

Aspiring Member

While the cats away

Hi Folks

I have just had a pleasant couple of days mostly en femme or underdressing while my SP has been away. Housework, writing, cooking etc in a series of outfits and combination of separates. A little make up too.

A few minutes ago I was tidying up and before it was time to get back to drab and while still with bra and forms and long black slip on I decided to wash some ?smalls?. I stood there in front of the mirror as I wash them and couldn?t believe my eyes ? I just looked so feminine. It was a magical few minutes.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Lovely to hear you were able to have some "me time" to yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Vikky View Post
    I stood there in front of the mirror as I wash them and couldn?t believe my eyes ? I just looked so feminine. It was a magical few minutes.
    It never gets old!
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

Vikky, That's wonderful. I'm glad you could get some femme time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Vikky, so happy for you to be able to have some me time. Isn't it wonderful?
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

Extended Me time allows you to more fully relax. You become the natural you. And yes, it does reflect in the mirror.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Get used to your own feminine image when you look in to the mirror. It only gets better with time and practice.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

It's always a special day when you look in the mirror and there's a beautiful women stairing back at you. Hopefully there will be more of those encounters in the near future.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Without mirrors I never would have started dressing!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Femininity in the eyes of crossdressers seems to often involve doing chores while scantily clad. Even if I dress differently, submission is one of the factors that I consider when trying to study why I do this thing. Or in my case it may be more fragility. But why the thrill of being dressed like a dainty thing? Swapping (dated) roles and being the prey instead of the predator? On the other hand I feel so powerful and confident once dressed that this explanation falls a bit short. But it could also be both at the same time, as the range of emotions that the dressing can cause is very wide.
    Crossdressing is a very interesting subject for study as in my opinion it is a topic where the human complexity is extraordinarily apparent.

Diane,
    You probably didn't intend for that to be funny, but I got a laugh out of it!

I've never done chores while scantily clad. Well, I did own a French maid uniform for a while. Something you should be quite familiar with, living in France and all! I bought it at Goodwill. It was not a halloween costume. Don't really know the purpose of it. Doubt it actually came from France, but maybe. I don't know what y'all are up to over there! The thing was rather heavy. So short that the skirt showed the panties, which were these fluffy, ruffled things that were almost certainly to be worn over your actual panties, or that's how I wore them. Of course I wore it with impossibly high heels. Although I never considered it to be my thing, I have to say it was kinda hot! Cooking, serving dinner... certainly an interesting twist, all in good fun! Maybe y'all have it figured out over there!

On the matter of fragility. I think I get it. Mostly for me it's shoes. Especially heels. I'm not a fan of platform heels. I like thin, fragile-looking soles and the thinnest possible heels. Not into wedges or chunky heels, or at least that's not my preference. Maybe include long nails in the fragile category, too, and when I had long hair I had to be careful not to mess it up. Maybe that qualifies, too. I could probably come up with a few more.

You might be on to something!

Always a treat to yourself when you can see yourself in a mirror of how you feel at that moment