Thread: Too much of a good thing

Too much of a good thing

I am less than 10 days from going on a vacation with 13 genetic girls who know and accept my dressing. We have 4 nights of shows to attend with formal wear. I have done this in the past with them but most of the time during the day, pre show time, I wear drab boy clothes. This year I'm hoping to just go en femme 24 x 7. I have plenty of casual wear but will bring some boy clothes if I need them. My concern is wearing makeup 16 hours a day and shaving twice a day.

I don't want to over do it, too much of a good thing. Does anyone here have advice on a five day/night binge.
    Rebecca Bas

Wow, 10 days with accepting GGs! What's holding you back? Ask what they're wearing during the day and bring the same. Looking at your avatar (if that is you) you'll have the time of your life going full time. Be careful shaving, moisturizing and cleaning your face. Get it super clean and moisturized every night before going to bed. Get a body wax, one less thing to worry about. If you have more than one wig, bring them all and alternate them and clean them frequently.
    This is no different than going to a conference like Keystone or Southern Comfort. Most of all, have fun and watch the ladies how they dress and handle themselves. And ask for help if you need it, you got 13 great resources with you!

P.S. Where are you headed?
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Just one word: Enjoy!
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Too much of a good thing, can even get old. Ggs can be fickle, as we are, too, a lot of the time.

Banned Read only
    The girls aren't laying down any rules so why worry if you want to alternate, most of us would go 24/7 given the chance so go and enjoy being one of the girls.

The shaving twice a day could be a bind, I know I've tried it when on holiday, my skin can take it the odd day but it does begin to leave a red soreness above and below the lips and around the chin. I've found something like Olay 44+ uplift cream keeps the face smoother and can get away with one shave a day.

It's only for five days and nights but we leave in less than ten days. We will be in Las Vegas. I have a waxing scheduled on Friday. Gel nails next Tuesday. No wigs for me, too hot, I've been growing out my own hair. I have some grey but having it colored on Thursday. I'm not concerned about dressing at all, the girls are amazing about it. I was only concerned with so much shaving and makeup.

I'm super excited about the trip.
    Last edited by Heisthebride; 05-23-2016 at 09:49 PM.
    Rebecca Bas

..........aspirin for hangovers.........otherwise, sounds like a good time

At Diva , I was en femme 24x7 and had to shave every morning and put makeup on. It did last all day though but for a formal I shaved again and put new makeup on. Have fun on your trip. In fact i packed all girl clothes for the trip no boy clothes at all. It was great to be a woman for the week.
    Part Time Girl