Thread: I think I got away with it

Gold Member

I think I got away with it

I had planed the day doing some work on my computer, and wearing
    A nice full length jean skirt, my extra large forms, DDD Bra, a lace top.
    Out of nowhere the door bell rings, It is the Fed-EX truck with a package
    that I must sing for.
    I ran and put on a drab sweat shirt over my bra and top. No time to change
    the skirt, so I open the door. The Fed-EX guy shoves a sign here device, and
    I signed. He asked me where I wanted the box; I asked him to put it by the
    Garage door, and I would put it in the car.
    I went down to the Garage, and opened the trunk, picked up the box and put
    it into the car. All this time, I am walking around outside i a skirt. The Fed-EX
    driver did not even noticed or said anything about my appearance.
    Just goes to show you, I did get away with it....And I just might try again.
    I just had to post this, it was very exciting for me.
    Rader

I would have done the exact same thing! My heart would have raced a moment hearing the doorbell. But I mean why not right, if you can get away with it.

Banned Read only
    Rader,
    I've had two episodes with delivery drivers, one I was annoyed with because he entered my outer door , which is something people very rarely do, so there was no escape I just went to my inner door and signed for it. The second time I was OK about opening the door but did just shout you may have a little shock, a foreign voice came back saying that's OK , when he saw me he just pushed the touch pad at me , I signed and he ran for it .
    I still mean to ask my usual postman if they have a code of conduct, they must see sights, I'm wondering if they have certain rules or a code of silence, in some circumstances they could cause some serious trouble if they speak out of turn.
    I was thinking more on the lines of someone being seen having an affair .

Good to hear that you had a positive experience. A few months ago, I had a similar experience with a pizza delivery guy, at the hotel I stayed in.
    I felt the feelings you described. Thanks for sharing!
    Di

Silver Member
    FedEx and ups don't even bother to knock. So he made you sing for it? What song? Hopefully nothing trite like Liza or Cher! My voice would be a dead give away!

Pretty cool Radar. Just curious, did you take the forms off before you put the sweat shirt on?

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Nicely done!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You survived the pitch forks and goons how about that?

When you say you "got away with it" what do you mean? You think he didn't notice your DDDs? No sweatshirt can hide that. These seasoned delivery guys (and gals) have seen everything and choose to ignore most of it.

My experience was with the Air Conditioning Repairman. I was walking into the garage from outside, blouse, skirt, bra and forms, and pulled open the door. After embarrassed looks, and a "I'll bet you weren't expecting this." from me, we went about our ways. As far as I know, no repairmen quit that week. LOL.

Those drivers are hard pressed all the time to get many places, too, and are probably too busy in their minds about where they go next, to even notice much.

Gold Member
    I kept the form in, Had no time to remove them.
    I did not have that much projection as I thought I would have.The shirt is very big on me.
    Rader

Banned Read only
    I'd call that a confidence booster Rader, or 'gateway drug' 😉 Being seen by strangers isn't bad at all, be safe but get out there and be you!

I work for FedEx, I work with planes now, but last summer I was a delivery driver.
    There was definitely a LOT of training that went into it. We have to treat everyone kindly.
    Teresa, I wouldn't say there's really a code of silence or anything like that. It more just goes back to the treating everyone nicely and with a smile on your face. When I was a driver I had so much to do, and some destinations were within a certain time limit, so I was usually pretty focused on what comes next. One little mistake can result in a pretty big write-up.
    You do see some characters and some interesting packages, but you just sort of ignore it.
    Now the craziest things I've seen have been at the airport LOL.

Always package your boxes a SECURELY as possible, and dont be afraid to use too much tape!!!! I've seen too many boxes bust open because of poor packaging.

yea Radar, now you have a reason to buy lots of stuff and have it delivered...
    paula

Gold Member
    paula;
    Good idea, however will my Charge Card be able to take all the abuse. LOL
    Rader

Silver Member
    Haven't had problems with delivery people. I did have someone knock on my front door hard one day. Thought it was an emergency so I opened it. It was a neighbor who said come quick I need your help. I had on a golf skirt, very fem knit top with a push em up bra which gave me a large double D projection. I was going to change but she said hurry. As we rushed to her home I realized that my red toe nails were quite bright. When we got to her house I figured out what was wrong and explained it to her. Took care of it. She said thanks and I went home. She never has mentioned it. I know that she has known for years that I'm different.

Not clear what you think you got away with. Do you mean you "got away with" being a human being?

Gold Member
    Jennie:
    You are probably correct, But I did get a rush once it was all over.
    Hay, He did not say anything,or even looked at me in a strange way.
    So I guessed that I got away with wearing a skirt, bra, sweat shirt.
    To me, well lets say I was astonished.
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    The Fed-EX
    driver did not even noticed or said anything about my appearance.
    He had to have noticed that DDD chest, even under the sweatshirt. What you'll never know is whether he was thinking, "Wow, look at the rack on that babe," or "Wow, look at the rack on that guy."

Ha rader, i happy for you that there was no comment, most people don't care about anyone but themself, you take care, hugs.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Platinum Member

Absolutely Nothing !

Hi Rader , I have a good friend that drives for UPS and he says that ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
    surprises him any more !! ......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-cd View Post
    Not clear what you think you got away with. Do you mean you "got away with" being a human being?
    People are more observant than you think, its just whether they care or not, Jennie you made me laugh, thanks.
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

Gold Member
    Thanks to all, Maybe now I will have more confidence in me to go out
    of the house wile wearing a skirt.
    I have always been nerves about "Being Seen"

Rader