Thread: Friends

Friends

So Ive been a little down, I had a friend call me, just got off the phone with them, yes we are friends from here! This spectrum that is us here,we are all different but we all share at least 1 thing and that is why we are here. I have expanded my horizons 10 fold accepting my inner girl, we all have a story how we got to where we are in life, We all have loss to deal with, I have mine, but I decided recently I wasnt going to be negative anymore. I wont feed it and I dont want it in my life. I am a good person and Im a guy who wears womens clothes, I like girls, this is me, and you know what else? I have friends now who know this and accept it, They know Im a good person too. Where would I be without friends, I can say it wouldnt be a good place. So with all this on the table, I want to celebrate my new friends, Kate, Kristi, Tiffany, Jessie. THANK YOU for being my friend, Thank you for talking to me when I havent anyone else to talk to, Thank you for accepting me as I am, Thank you for picking me up when Im down, thank you for making me laugh!
    THANK YOU!
    How many friends do you have that really know you? Would you like to share?
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

Hi Myklaa, I don't understand why nobody has posted here. Your post almost made me cry. You came to this community for the same reason I did and it is wonderful to find a few persons to talk to. I am feeling a little sad this evening as someone said s really mean thing to a friend and he/she has left the community to go back into the closet and I can't get in touch; Hugs Always Rach

I have many aquaintences, but only one ot two friends, 800 to 2000 miles away. My long time gay friend, does not want to talk with me anymore, sadly. he saw i had a Youtube channel for Alice Torn, which i accidentally let him see, and he won't answer my emails anymore. He was the only friend i have met with, in six years, and only one time. Now he won't accept me i guess.

Well let me say hello. I'm in Missouri too. I have no idea why we have never introduced ourselves to each other, as I am always looking for other Missouri gurls.
    If you care to chat a bit, please get in touch with me.
    Lisa Marie
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Banned Read only
    Hi Mykaa, I think that's why I'm here, I have a few good friends in the 3d world but only one who really knows me (ya, my SO). I have a few what I call dear friends here though and this is were I come to socialize as 'me' right now.

Aspiring Member
    The only person who knows me completely is my SO. I am working on building a self cofidence to get others I care about to known me fully too.

I've all ways felt isolated because of my crossdressing. Few real friends. None that "know."

I have friends of all persuasions and I value them all for who they are as people. It doesn't really matter to me if my CD friends and I get together en femme or en homme as they are always the same people. I have one and only one rule for friendship. Just always be yourself as that is the person I can relate to and appreciate. I don't deal with "phony balonies". My philosophy is be yourself and have fun doing it, otherwise what's the point? Works for me.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Seattle says Good Morning and have a wonderful day.

A stranger stabs you in the front. A friend stabs you in the back. A boyfriend stabs you in the heart. Best friends poke each other with straws. ~Author unknown

Yeah best friends are the most important people in your life.
    Part Time Girl

The only person that knew I dressed was my mother and she passed 7 years ago. I tried to tell my wife but she would not accept it. She passed 5 years ago. I would love to let people know but I am in a highly seen rple in the community and church. So I don't think I can let friends know because it would probably slip out to the rest of the community.
    jennigrace

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Have a few people on here I would consider very good cyber friends and a bunch on Face book.
    Some of my Face book friends are friends in the real world as well and I treasure them for who they are.

A friend of mine who used to work
    Where I retired from who I had
    No clue any one knew that I was
    A CD so about a month now I.stopped at the local REstore
    To check on some New dresses
    I happens to ask this lady if she
    Could tell me where to find the
    22_26W large dresses.I did not
    Recognize her at first and then
    She asked for you or your wife.
    I answered for both of US she
    Was not shocked but surprised
    That I was into CD..We talked
    She said she liked the idea and
    Thought I would pass with no
    Problem and said she would
    Go out with me dressed shopping.
    She helped me pick out a 22w dress that really fit and looks good on me.That's A true Friend.

Hi Mykaa,
    Do you want to talk about why you are down? I think generally we are 'down' when we feel our horizons are limited or feel some other kind of loss. It usually helps to talk/write and get the worries out where we can see them more clearly!'
    Phili
    We are all beautiful...!

Well Phili didnt you just open the worm can. Why am I down? Well Im good today, better than Friday, I came home from work friday feeling down and my friend Kate pointed this out as Im sure they have felt the same way. I understand the "fear" that goes with this. Some of us here have that more than others, to me this forum is a starting place for acceptance and friendship, I do understand we all operate at our own comfort levels. I am a very open person, I love to talk. I am "finding myself", where do I fit in? I know I fit in here, Do I want more than just here? Absolutely! I have met 1 person from here so far, not many of who is here on the forum in the area. Many here seem to be "anti social", why? "The Fear" If I extended my personal contact info to you, what would you do? I am not gay, Im not looking for sex, nor do I wish to harm another in any sort of way. All I am looking for is "friends", some here I know I will never meet as Im not financially able to or allowed by my real life constrictions. I have been disappointed by the lack of trust and anti social restrictions our shame and fear have put on us. So there it is Phili, that is why I have been "down".
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

Hi Mykaa,
    I think you are saying you are feeling down because you need more personal live friendships in which you can feel free to be yourself. I crave it too, and I'm sure we're not alone in this. Best thing I have done is to take advantage of every opportunity, and it meant a whole lot to me to have good natural and friendly conversations with people when out and about in clothes which express my willingness to be feminine, different, genderfluid, etc. and not afraid.

Check out meetup.com for crossdressing and for queer,LGBTQ etc there are going to be many groups going near enough to you and which will welcome you!
    We are all beautiful...!

Friends - I have a few..Folks on here that I am linked to as a friend. My wife? Yes. But other than that, I suppose not. Mykka - celebrate the wonderful fols on here who have accepted you. Can I be your friend too?
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Silver Member
    From the OP's post:
    " How many friends do you have that really know you? Would you like to share?"
    I am trying to develop a circle of friends here in SoCal so that I will be able to MAKE friends. The circle is growing, but there has to be many more SoCal girls in the forum that we don't know about because of the lack of LOCATION in their introductions. Please, SoCal ladies, up date your location info. Thanks!!

Banned Read only
    Mykaa,
    I have some good friends on this site, sadly some have strayed off again but it was great to meet Carole who introduced me to her social group. I'm so grateful because I can now be out the door and join a group of nice friendly people in a safe setting.
    All I can say is get to know your friends you never know how they may be able to help you.

I got a few friends in the real world that know the true me, but a lot more within my family. Though they have not all seen me dressed, so far I've met only acceptance and support (with tolerance at worst) - which I am indeed thankful for.

I am however still missing a friend to go out shopping with and things like that while dressed.

Mykaa, You and I have been discussing this friendship issue and it can be somewhat curious sometimes. Over the years, especially on this site, I have extended my offers of friendship to various individuals, especially if I felt they needed someone to talk to by phone or in person. I have no other goal or agenda other than friendship. Most don't respond or do respond but then taper off for whatever reason, fear perhaps?. You and a handful of others are the rare exception. It can be disappointing sometimes but not for myself so much as I feel for the other folks , especially if they are struggling with CDing or feelings of not fitting in. Every one deserves to be happy the way I see it, too much "gloom and doom" in the world as it is. In the end it is their choice of course but I'm always here if they change their minds. It makes me happy seeing others happy being themselves. Just wanted to make my position on this issue clear to all. Have a great weekend everyone.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning