So Ive been a little down, I had a friend call me, just got off the phone with them, yes we are friends from here! This spectrum that is us here,we are all different but we all share at least 1 thing and that is why we are here. I have expanded my horizons 10 fold accepting my inner girl, we all have a story how we got to where we are in life, We all have loss to deal with, I have mine, but I decided recently I wasnt going to be negative anymore. I wont feed it and I dont want it in my life. I am a good person and Im a guy who wears womens clothes, I like girls, this is me, and you know what else? I have friends now who know this and accept it, They know Im a good person too. Where would I be without friends, I can say it wouldnt be a good place. So with all this on the table, I want to celebrate my new friends, Kate, Kristi, Tiffany, Jessie. THANK YOU for being my friend, Thank you for talking to me when I havent anyone else to talk to, Thank you for accepting me as I am, Thank you for picking me up when Im down, thank you for making me laugh!
THANK YOU!
How many friends do you have that really know you? Would you like to share?