Thread: Wearing the wife's bra

Wearing the wife's bra

Hi all, my wife had been seriously ill since May 2015 till february this year and all is extremely well now. But last night was the first time we attempted to make love, it was a very tender, loving and beautiful moment and although we did not succeed it was wonderful to try. At the end of our attempt my wife took her bra off as ladies do to get the girls comfortable and she put it on me, so here i am the following morning still wearing the bra and thoroughly enjoying the moment.

Funny really because I put my bra on to get the girls comfortable

Thanks for listening it was a lovely moment and I for one thoroughly enjoyed

Julie

You have a loving wife - glad she is doing well now

Thank you Bridget she is doing absolutely fantastic bearing in mind something tried to take her on four separate occasions starting with the Cancer, two bouts of Sepsus and emergency bowel surgery.

Thank you

Julie

How touching. Your words brought a tear to my eye. Love makes all the difference in life. You are blessed to have each other.

Best wishes to you both.

Someone that accepting is rare indeed! Best of luck and health to the both of you.

Thank you Bunty & Stacy

Julie

Very sweet post. I am glad your wife is feeling better.🌺

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    I'm soooo glad she's doing better, for both your sake. I can tell that you love her very much, and she loves you as well. Bless you both.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Gold Member
    Try to HUG your wife every day;
    I lost my wife 3 years ago now, after she lost
    her fight with health problems lasting over 4 years.
    You are a very lucky person.
    Rader

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    So happy she is doing better.

Wishing you both all the best!

Glad to hear that your wife is recovering and that you both are obviously still in love with one another. Wishing you a wonderful life together and continued health.
    Di

Thank you all for your very kind words it is when you go through something like this that you realise how much you do love a person as i am sure Radar can testify, my heart goes out to you Radar.

My lovely gets a kiss goodbye each morning even if she is still asleep, a kiss and a hug when i come home and we each phone one another during the day to talk, oh! and of course the kiss good night and quite often kisses and hugs in between, all this after 43 years marriage.

Julie

Silver Member
    Your wife is so sweet! And you are truly fortunate. I hope she can overcome her health issues and have a long and happy life with you.

I'd like to ask, what inspired her to put her bra on you? (If it happened to me, it would be a moment I treasure forever)

She knows i dress and wanted to please me, we do things for one another all the time it may be something simple like when you are in the kitchen and about to return to the living room and you say do you want something love? It does more good than harm to be nice.

Julie

Banned Read only SamanthaLouiseScott's Avatar
    Delighted your wife is better and extremely jealous.

I am wearing my ex wifes bra right now. Call it the 38C part of the divorce settlement

Samantha think youself lucky you got something out of the divorce?

Julie

Wow, very touching posts. It's so easy to take our loved ones for granted.

Posts like this really make me think. Although my wife doesn't like what I do, I must always keep in perspective that our relationship is more important than women's clothes. When I get home I'm going to hold her tight.

Banned Read only SamanthaLouiseScott's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baldy1 View Post
    Samantha think youself lucky you got something out of the divorce?

Julie
    I did indeed. Before we split she lost a lot of weight. She was around my size (14/16) especially in , as M&S say, clothing with stretch and give.

She dropped to a 10/12 and gave me all of her stuff to take to the clothes bank as she shrunk out of them.

Not before Id checked it out !!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was all sorts, in fact I'm wearing some of the knickers tonight lol