Thread: Feel And Look Younger

Aspiring Member

Feel And Look Younger

When I am dressed fully as a woman and in full makeup, I look and feel so much younger.

As a male I look my age of 73. As a woman I look at least in my early 60's.

How about you girls, do you feel that way too?

Platinum Member
    Good Morning Martha , When I tell someone that I'm 73 they think that I don't look that old,
    when I get all dressed up I defiantly look early 60s' ......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I'm almost 60 and I think I easily drop 10 years (when I have my face on ).

Makeup and poise work wonders for sure. We are limited only by our own imaginations.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Molly, I agree that when I dress and get made-up that it makes me look younger. I don't think you look in your 70s either!

Hi old Gurls,

That is precisely why at almost 74 and with only remnants of white hair up top I NEED to put on the full crossdressing Monty to slice a Quarter of a Century off my appearance. The make-up does help the wrinkles and the boobs &c help the (residual) figure, the tights do wonders for the old pins, but the wig crowns the lot and sorts the apparent age out, bigtime!

I simply LOVE the femme attire and while strutting about I feel half my age.

M.

When dressed with makeup I do feel more alive because when I look in the looking glass I see my self much younger and on my old legs there's a little more pep in my step. I just have to be careful as I love tall heels and that pep can get you in trouble. I'm soon to be 67. Makeup fills the sun weathered cracks in my face. Yes I feel that way also Martha.

Aspiring Member
    I am only 50, but when I am dressed I look 10-15 years younger(thank you makeup). I also feel at least 15 years younger.
    Sara

Me too I look much younger with makeup. Good luck!

Cheers,
    platinumdoll

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Hi there I am 72 and look much younger with makeup and wig! Good luck and have fun!

Cheers,
    platinumdoll

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    My body - in particular, my legs.....yes, WAY younger. Face......hmmm. Not so much. I think if I had someone who could help me with makeup, I might achieve more. But, I have tried with videos and tutorials, and not much success.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

As male I am 56 years old, overworked, and tired. Dressed up I am a 19 year old, party ready, hottie.

Or not........
    Live and let dress.

Banned Read only
    I'll say, I think it's a symptom of leaning towards the pink side on the gender spectrum, yay!

Girls clothes do that. Whenever I'm any kind of girls clothes I'll look and feel younger, but if I'm in a high waisted skirt, a crop top and knee highs even just the texture of it makes me feel younger and alot more feminine, for added effect the look and feel of a nice long straight wig goes a long way, I especially like the way long hair sits. Makeup too, a proper full face of makeup does alot of difference.
    Last edited by Alexa CD; 05-21-2016 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Mistake.

I wonder if it is because when we dress in female clothing we take a lot of care about the details of our appearance. Makeup can hide a lot of age related skin damage and nylon stockings can make legs look very smooth.
    My experience is that in general males do not take care of their appearance.

You can subtract 10 years from my age easily by dressing up. Replacing the white hair with something of color helps dramatically! LOL!

Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

Diminishing eyesight helps a lot, too (at least in my case). That, combined with wishful thinking, make you the age you hope you are.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I am sixty four, but when I put makeup on and let my hair down I look like a thirty year old and feel that way also.
    Part Time Girl

There's a lot to be said for the power of make-up as well as the change of attire although I, like maybe a lot of CDs, dress younger than a woman of my age might do - mainly because I have 30-35 years of catching up to do!

Molly.
    Just be who you wanna be - even if only for a few hours here & there!

Silver Member
    I'm 80... tough to look younger with all of my wrinkles. But, with nice makeup and a wig, I look like 79!

I actually feel backwards about it. I feel older when I dress since I'm 25 and dress very conservatively. I look like I'm 18 in guy mode and look closer to my actual age when I'm en femme. Then again, if I learned how to do makeup that might change drastically too.

I enjoy the way makeup changes my looks. The eyes are do much fun to play with and make such a change to my appearance.
    A short time ago, I went to a restaurant in male mode, but my eyes, eye lids, and eye brows were totally done up softly and completely and it just felt right. The waitresses noticed, as did the owner, who came by to introduce herself at the end of the meal, but no one said a word about my eyes. As such it seemed to me that I passed with their approval.
    It was fun.
    Di