Thread: Sissy moniker

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.

Sissy moniker

I have seen a few more members with the word sissy in their name.
    I have often wondered if sissy means something to these people or if its used more by people that are not in the USA to describe a trans person.
    I understand the fetish for sissy clothes but thats not what I am asking about there.
    I do know that if someone called me a sissy I would be offended because I don't feel I am a sissy as in the dictionary definition.I may be gay and TG but I'm not a classic sissy as most people here would view one.
    Just to let you know I'm not the type to get offended easily and I can put up with a lot of harassment before I will go off on a person physically.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 05-21-2016 at 01:55 PM.