Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is this guy ?

Banned Read only

Who is this guy ?

Many of us say we chose to travel out of our known area to be anonymous and stay safe, but I was thinking is this such a good idea ?
    I began to think about this when going to my social meeting, it's an informal no membership arrangement, you pay £5.00 and sign in under your femme name. I realised that if anything happened to me at the meeting no one would really know who I was or where I came from. At my first meeting I thought I played it so safe by not taking credit cards or my drivers license . Now I carry both but I'm still only known as Teresa to other people attending.
    This possibly applies to other Cders who may go for a drive out of their area, park up and maybe go for a walk in a park or window shop in a mall, and maybe carry very little ID to remain anonymous but may also make it difficult to trace who they are or where they come from especially if they are away from their vehicle , sometimes members have written that they secreted car keys under the car to be extra safe .

I wonder if others members take the anonymous route or they make sure they are traceable and carry ID and home address.
    Has anyone had a problem arising out of this situation ?
    Last edited by Teresa; 05-21-2016 at 02:35 PM.

No matter what, when I'm out I have my driver's license and medical insurance card with me. But usually, I have the whole nine yards, credit cards, loyalty program cards, my business cards, etc. The minimum is usually just if I'm out exercising or something. I don't perceive a danger of being outed -- People are only going to see my ID if I choose to show it to them or if they take it off my unresponsive body.

Why all the paranoia?

I carry my ID. I carry my credit cards. Both have been shown to others. None has led to any issues whatsoever.

It seems that sometimes we overthink these things.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I have walked my dog at 12am without my I.D. After seing your thread I will take mi I.D. when I go out Thinks for the wakeup thought Teresa. One never knows what could happen.
    Angie

I always have to carry my drivers license when driving, big of a bugger when you have to swap it between 2 purses and a wallet all the time.
    Walking the dog, I only carry a poo bag (mainly because I'm in running tights and running top)
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Banned Read only
    I carry all my regular ID, credit cards, insurance card, whatever. I use my male named CC in girl mode. No issues at all.

On the rare occasion when I go out en femme, I transfer my drivers license, one credit card, and some cash into my ladies wallet and put it in my purse. If I'm staying in a hotel I take both room keys and put them in separate compartments (less chance of both being demagnetized at the same time; lesson learned the hard way, BTW). By the time I add my phone, car keys, lipstick, compact, a comb, etc., my purse is usually stuffed. I hadn't thought about bringing my medical insurance card, but that's probably an important precaution I'll have to remember in the future.

I always have my license and insurance cards with me, They all know me anyway at the club as I go there in both modes.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Always have my "things" with me since I switched to my organizer wallet and carry it in my bag all the time. Now I have to worry about the low life "purse snatchers".
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

I always have my identification cards with me. I figure if I get caught out, it's my mistake, and I will own up to whatever comes my way.
    Di

I not only carry my wallet in my purse, but I have other personal protection devices as well.
    I was told we can't mention them here.
    My purse has a very strong strap and I carry it under my left arm with the strap over the right shoulder.
    It ain't goin anywhere without me.

I carry my drivers license and credit cards whenever I go out en femme. I've been asked to show my ID several times, and I always do so without hesitation. Never had a problem.

Platinum Member
    I always carry my identification (driver's license and health insurance cards) and any paperwork related to operating a vehicle. I do not carry a women's wallet or purse. I tuck my identification into my bra. I also always have a change of clothes in the truck of my car. In the event I am found stick stone cold dead in the street my fingerprints are on file with several federal agencies. I put my house keys on a chain around my neck and slip them down into my dress. And, tuck some money into your bra so you can at least get a taxi to take you home if something happens to your car.

I always have my phone female wallet with me in male mode with my driver license and credit cards. However when I am en femme I put that wallet in my purse a cross shoulder purse with nice straps and never ever had any problems.
    If driving en femme, never even thought about that and never thought it would ever be a problem if pulled over.
    Part Time Girl

Silver Member
    Where I live, if you want to go somewhere you have to drive, so it never dawned on me to not carry my driver's license when dressed. I'd get in far more trouble not having it. I still get carded if I go out for a drink en femme so I have to have it on me anyway (not if I am driving, of course.)

I always carry a purse with a strap and put it across my body if I am at all nervous, they are not going to be able to snatch it without taking a huge person with it.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Always carry my drivers license, a little cash and protection.
    It always amazes me how far some of you ladies go in trying to hide and how intense the paranoia is.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 05-21-2016 at 05:58 PM.

Aspiring Member
    In the UK you do not have to have your driving licence in the car and you rarely need ID for payments even hotel bills. On the rare occasions I am in a location where bag snatching is possible I put it over my shoulder before putting on my coat.

Unless you have a complete alter ego created were you have a totally femme ID, drivers license, bank cards etc., how does being away from home enfemme differ from being away from home in drab as long as you have the same bits of plastic transferred from wallet to purse.

Also, I've raised this before, most mobile phones have an ICE setting; In Case of Emergency, where you can store the necessary data such as home phone, next of kin, that can be accessed even if the phone is locked in the same way as you can still make a call to the emergency services.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Banned Read only
    I must admit it is a touch of paranoia that you soon get over.

Susan,I still have the old style drivers license , no not the little red book or was it blue ?, bless them, I still remember the list of vehicles I could drive . I don't have the photo ID one yet !

Helen, That's exactly what I did the first time out, no cards , no driver's licence , yes I did have a mobile phone, but it's an old Sagem , not that smart , a bit like me really ! Other than that I was away from vehicle and fairly anonymous , I will admit I don't take any of those things apart from the phone when I walk the dog , but then I'm fairly local and people know me and of course I'm not dressed, well maybe a little !

Banned Read only
    Interesting post Teresa, I havent paid much mind to it myself. I carry my ID and things pretry much as I do en drab, wallet and keys in a jacket pocket (I am wary of purse snatchers though, I'd say that's my paranoia).

When I'm leaving my hood though, I do try to avoid neighbors seeing me (although they totally have, guess I'm in it for the long haul 😉 )

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    If you get pulled over by the police here in the USA you better have your drivers license on you,your car registration and proof of insurance.
    I have been pulled over driving enfemme and showed my guy license and it was not a problem. The cop just asked is this you? I said yes and he said step out of the car please.
    I did and he said yeah in the light I can tell its you so have a nice night ma'am and get that tail light fixed.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 05-21-2016 at 10:17 PM.

Aspiring Member
    cell phones are gps tractable for 15 years , credit card traceable with in 20 seconds , there are no secrets except the system alows you to think every Minuit of your live is not tracked, HJAHAHAHSAS! goood sheepople !, buy more panties! there taxable !

When I'm out on the town I usually have a purse with me, except when I'm bicycling or hiking, and the purse contains my regular Masc billfold with all my ID and plastic cards. I figure that if something happens where a stranger is looking through the purse that I will be a bit past the point where I'm worried about being exposed as one of those awful Trans people, and well into the part where I'm worried about surviving to see the next sunrise.

As Traci pointed out, the surest way to get into a hassle with the police, and possibly get arrested and thrown into jail, is to be caught driving without your driver's license, car registration, and proof of insurance. In the era of on-board computers, where a person's driver's license ID photo can be brought onscreen within a few seconds to verify identity, that's not as much of a problem as formerly. One of the few instances where Big Brother's invasiveness is beneficial.

When I'm being outdoorsy, I wear one of those braided survival bracelets with a tag which lists my name, my blood type, and my special medical concerns.

This thread got me thinking that probably the time I'm most anonymous is when I'm in Drab at my gym, one of those enormous Planet Fitness places where everyone is sort of anonymous to everyone else. There are no assigned lockers, and there's no space for phones or billfolds inside gym shorts, so I usually just lock my cell phone and billfold in the center console of my car, and carry only the vehicle's key in my shorts. Except for the aforementioned ID bracelet, if I had a heart attack on the Stair Step or Elliptical, there would be no way to identify me, and if I forgot the bracelet I'd be John Doe in the E.R., or the mortuary slab. Since I'm divorced, live alone in a Condo complex, and my children all live out of town there wouldn't even be anyone to miss me for possibly as long as 96-120 hours. My only hope would be that the security at the shopping center where the PF is located would notice my car unattended overnight, but relying on the effectiveness of a private security force is not a good way to live life. :-)
    Last edited by StarrOfDelite; 05-22-2016 at 03:49 PM.

One chec of my prints they know as much about me as I do if not more so ib s on be John or Jane doe long. But I always carry ID with me.

Silver Member
    Interesting point. One I've never thought of before. But since you brought it up, I bring everything with me whenever I go out. The only difference between male and female mode for me is the bag I carry everything in. I am growing more and more fond of my purse because it has more compartments and so things are more organized. But my wife is uncomfortable with me en femme, so out of respect for her, I use a camera bag that resembles a small backpack.