Thread: Who is this guy ?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only

Who is this guy ?

Many of us say we chose to travel out of our known area to be anonymous and stay safe, but I was thinking is this such a good idea ?
    I began to think about this when going to my social meeting, it's an informal no membership arrangement, you pay £5.00 and sign in under your femme name. I realised that if anything happened to me at the meeting no one would really know who I was or where I came from. At my first meeting I thought I played it so safe by not taking credit cards or my drivers license . Now I carry both but I'm still only known as Teresa to other people attending.
    This possibly applies to other Cders who may go for a drive out of their area, park up and maybe go for a walk in a park or window shop in a mall, and maybe carry very little ID to remain anonymous but may also make it difficult to trace who they are or where they come from especially if they are away from their vehicle , sometimes members have written that they secreted car keys under the car to be extra safe .

I wonder if others members take the anonymous route or they make sure they are traceable and carry ID and home address.
    Has anyone had a problem arising out of this situation ?
    Last edited by Teresa; 05-21-2016 at 02:35 PM.